X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
    Any more reads RB on DLPX?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Not yet. Just waiting on pink current. Hopefully then they will have something for us.

Comment

Anyone still holding GGII big news today, Rick Rock partners with Hempacco:GGII on a new line of products. Comes with tremendous marketing and social media influence as well as distribution.

Green Globe's Hempacco (GGII), Rick Ross, and James Lindsay have partnered to develop and manufacture Hemp Hop, a line of hemp smokables with different cannabinoids, Delta 8 products, plus a hemp blunt smoking paper brand. Rick Ross and James Lindsay will bring their varied talents and relationships to the partnership, furthering Hempacco's mission of Disrupting Tobacco(R) Highlights of the GGII - Rick Ross partnershipRick Ross has over 27 million followers on social media, including 13 ...

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
        Anyone still holding GGII big news today, Rick Rock partners with Hempacco:GGII on a new line of products. Comes with tremendous marketing and social media influence as well as distribution.

Green Globe's Hempacco (GGII), Rick Ross, and James Lindsay have partnered to develop and manufacture Hemp Hop, a line of hemp smokables with different cannabinoids, Delta 8 products, plus a hemp blunt smoking paper brand. Rick Ross and James Lindsay will bring their varied talents and relationships to the partnership, furthering Hempacco's mission of Disrupting Tobacco(R) Highlights of the GGII - Rick Ross partnershipRick Ross has over 27 million followers on social media, including 13 ...

ac

I sold quite a bit for a profit and kept some a while back. What I have I’m in at .03 so I need a BIG run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KyleDean View Post
          I sold quite a bit for a profit and kept some a while back. What I have I’m in at .03 so I need a BIG run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I do as well!

ac

Comment

ac
            Yea, been traveling today to Port A and just turned on the PC, so looks good, still down 68% but I still like this company.

Comment

I do as well!

ac
              Same here.

Comment

SHMP is starting to get some action

Comment

Sold everything this morn and went all in on AUNXF. Risky I know but I really believe its gonna rocket by friday.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                    Sold everything this morn and went all in on AUNXF. Risky I know but I really believe its gonna rocket by friday.
                    What do ya like here? I haven't done much research but it appears these guys are tapping under performing plays and trying to maximize profits?

WTI is running so that should help. Just wondering what I'm missing for a big run.

ac

Comment

Rutn, you are better at this than me so it should be no surprise that I cannot see the upside here.

But I will be watching...

Comment

Btzi

Comment

Wait for the Bitcoin flash tank that always seems to happen after new highs, then load up on penny plays like EPAZ, GRNQ, CSCW, PHUN, XALL, BTB, BEGI, SOS etc..

If bitcoin takes off to +/-75k these should take turns popping super hard as they get found (again).

Comment

I appreciate you posting this. I have followed some of your picks and unfortunately for me not getting in when you call them I have missed the gains. I got in on this one this morning with a decent position, but certainly not all in.

What sort of gains are you looking for? 100% 3x or more?

Thank you for continuing to share.

Tim
                            Last edited by timoub007; 10-20-2021, 07:45 PM. Reason: spelling issues

Comment

Originally posted by timoub007 View Post
                              I appreciate you posting this. I have followed some of your picks and unfortunately for me not getting in when you call them I have missed the gains. I got in on this one this morning with a decent position, but certainly not all in.

What sort of gains are you looking for? 100% 3x or more?

Thank you for continuing to share.

Tim
                              Sorry I haven’t updated lately. Been busy as heck. 5x by end of year. If I get time I’ll try and post some DD tomorrow.

Comment

AUNXF has just come out of a 2 month voluntary suspension with the ASX (Australian stock exchange). They went into the suspension because of a deal they signed with Elite Mining to mine bitcoin with stranded natural gas here in the US. During the suspension they could not release any news. Today is the last day of the prospectus period so good news should start to flow soon. My bet is this runs harder than CYBL. Heres some DD I copied.

This is direct quote from AUNXF Investor relations
                                $aunxf $axp just seeing a rebalance/clean out after LONG suspension of months. Expect the climb back as we get back to steady updates now we are back trading. Ammunition coming!
                                Last edited by RutnBuk; 10-21-2021, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X