No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to bail on CYBL today. Missed the top of the peak, but still in the black.
    Just could not sit on my hands any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
      Had to bail on CYBL today. Missed the top of the peak, but still in the black.
      Just could not sit on my hands any longer.

Anyone else have any reads on CYBL? Some were thinking about buying back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post

I took a small position at around $.05 and plan to hold on a little bit. I expect big news and a solid quarterly earnings report before EOM.

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
          Check out PVRS too. It’s a low float stock so be careful but those will fly with news!
          From March to June this year they nearly doubled their outstanding shares. Be careful with this one. I just read their latest quarterly report and its not good.

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post

After the run CYBL had, this is a very good sign that its holding this level and consolidating here. Once more news comes it should jump again.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
              From March to June this year they nearly doubled their outstanding shares. Be careful with this one. I just read their latest quarterly report and its not good.
              Dang ok I will go look at it. Doesn’t sound good and with a low floater it can he very hard to exit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                Dang ok I will go look at it. Doesn’t sound good and with a low floater it can he very hard to exit.
                Yep exactly.

Comment

After the run CYBL had, this is a very good sign that its holding this level and consolidating here. Once more news comes it should jump again.
                  Well it aint holding today. I quit watching it for the most part so have no advice on what could happen.

Comment

Well it aint holding today. I quit watching it for the most part so have no advice on what could happen.
                    Perplexing. All signs indicate this thing should skyrocket with some good news. If not it may be dead and stuck down here. Hope not

ac

Comment

Penny's are just getting pummeled along with the big boards, this has been a tough week.

ac

Comment

Today is already looking better.

Still watching GGII

Comment

Wow today sure did help out a crappy week!!

Comment

Yes it did.

Comment

Finally some momentum! Big CYBL news dropping today after hours I expect a nice Friday run

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
                                Finally some momentum! Big CYBL news dropping today after hours I expect a nice Friday run
                                I shaved a bit more so it will run for sure!!

Comment

Working...
                                X