Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
    I honeslty dont. There is a lot coming for this ticker. With that said I would try to get in around 11-12. Someone just grabbed $100k worth at .12.
    Nice! I took a net profit on the chunk of CYBL I just sold and keeping 100k for long term to see what it does.

ac

Comment

Great day for CYBL and good day for AXTG. Tim Sykes crew found it and was the reason for the sell off at the end of day. I am not worried one bit. Its going way higher in my opinion.
      New stock to watch is PUGE. Im not in but will be doing some DD on it tonight.

Comment

New stock to watch is PUGE. Im not in but will be doing some DD on it tonight.
        Are you good at reading fins? Looking at their last 10-k what do you make of it? Website shows several healthcare acq's in the works. Several of the big twitter furus are on it too. The 8-k for D&D looks decent they actually have some revs. Checking out the new ceo now. She looks good but with a hefty 350k salary and 100k bonus plus stock.
        Last edited by Rex; 09-21-2021, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
          Are you good at reading fins? Looking at their last 10-k what do you make of it? Website shows several healthcare acq's in the works. Several of the big twitter furus are on it too. The 8-k for D&D looks decent they actually have some revs. Chdecking out the new ceo now.
          Yes I can but I didnt get around to any DD last night. Ill prob sit on sidelines until I can look it over.
          Just lookin at twitter now and theres to many large pumpers on it for me. Not saying it cant go way up but Im gonna pass for now.
          Last edited by RutnBuk; 09-21-2021, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Man did I blow it on CYBL, need to stop watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
              Man did I blow it on CYBL, need to stop watching it.
              Yea me too. Hell I sold for a loss. Thats how bad I blew it.

Comment

I got in AXTG this morning at the open for $0.1202. Should have checked this thread more frequently last week ha ha.

I bought PUGE at the end of February after it was pumped up and fell back. I have been holding the bag on that one since. Hopefully you find some good info on it and it makes another run.

Giddy up boys and girls!

Comment

Yea me too. Hell I sold for a loss. Thats how bad I blew it.
                  Yea think I got out at 42% but could of been a lot more, Owell wait for the next one.

Comment

Lucked out with CYBL ... sold a bit yesterday and again today.... riding house money now.

Comment

When do you know to get out? I got in on CYBL @.0171 and I’m up 165%. I only have 116,000 shares.

Comment

Originally posted by klepdo View Post
                        When do you know to get out? I got in on CYBL @.0171 and I’m up 165%. I only have 116,000 shares.
                        Good question ... apparently I left money on the table. By the way, I wish I had 116k shares .... just playing with some "beer money" on this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by klepdo View Post

I have 325k at .0162 I think I’m going to ride it until she pulls back a little. Hard to jump off right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sold 225k

Comment

Originally posted by KyleDean View Post
                              Sold 225k

Nice. Way to be patient as well.

Comment

Im still on 100k CYBL...I think its gonna make it over $.05 this week. All house money now!

I don't trust AXTG or PUGE at this point.

ac

Comment

Working...
                                X