Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
    Theguy87, moonmarket, and justin banks are about the main 3 for me. Domina♜@CastratrixX is the whale that can cause some serious pain for alot so I follow her as well.
    Thanks Brother

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
      Thanks Brother
      You bet

Comment

Originally posted by Incline View Post
        I need to learn to read faster. I've been reading this thread over the last couple of days since I know nothing on penny stocks. Finally decided to buy in to cybl this afternoon only to see the huge run at the end of the day. Decided not to pull the trigger on a day with a huge run. I guess I'll wait for a dip.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
        I don't think your to late, I got in at 0.015 and that was like a month ago

Comment

Anyone in XFLS? It seems to be cratering for no reason...wondering if folks are selling out due to OTC requirement deadline.

ac

Comment

Anybody follow MTRT?

from .06 to $4.25 this week

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
              Anybody follow MTRT?

Dang! only 13M OS, someone played this thing right and will unload and it will tank.

ac

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                Anybody follow MTRT?

Man, would like to tap something like that. only problem is I would of been selling at $1.00
                Last edited by Bassdeer; 09-03-2021, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
                  Anyone in XFLS? It seems to be cratering for no reason...wondering if folks are selling out due to OTC requirement deadline.

ac

I’m still in. Wondering what is going on also...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m in XFLS as well just holding it. Anyone considering SNDL again?

Comment

MNGG is killing me today.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                        MNGG is killing me today.
                        It wont get better until they go pink. Today was the beginning of only being able to buy pink tickers. If its not pink or pink limited, you can only sell. Just hold and hope they get current.

Comment

What happened to HPIL today? Dropped 50% but saw no news via normal channels. That one has been good for me, playing with free shares now.

Comment

Originally posted by timoub007 View Post
                            What happened to HPIL today? Dropped 50% but saw no news via normal channels. That one has been good for me, playing with free shares now.
                            Trading restrictions started today. Nobody can buy it, only taking sell orders.

Comment

CYBL was on a nice course yesterday...markets took a hit this AM but hoping it maintains momentum!

ac

Comment

Yea its all sucking for me today. I did grab some CCAJ. Will prob plunge now. Cybl is being held up by not going pink. Starting to worry me.

Comment

Working...
                                X