Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Fatcash is a POS. He pumps soo hard and he's very good at sucking people in. I never see him tweet any legit reasons why a stock will go up.
    Agree

Comment

I can’t stand fatcash. He’s blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
        I can’t stand fatcash. He’s blocked.
        Ha! Yeah he's an idiot but so fun to watch. I've made some money off that dude. Everything he "calls" dumps big time. I dont even think he knows what he is doing. I made good money off RGBP and still have a small position of free shares. Lets see what happens.

Comment

OTC Markets added "shell risk" to CYBL ticker....interesting

ac

Comment

KYNC is making a run today.

Comment

Man what happen to RGBP? that thing fell apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                Man what happen to RGBP? that thing fell apart.
                Pump and dump. Sell the news. Was obvious IMO. I still have yet to see any real info why RGBP will be good in the future. Just all pumps.

Any idea if any small companies make Ivermectin products? Those should be doing great since it's all sold out and gaining popularity.

Comment

Anyone been following NSAV? looks like possibly a good long term to hold.

Comment

Originally posted by TreeCrab View Post
                    KYNC is making a run today.
                    Yeah I'm still in it. This will slowly rise to .05 IMO...

Comment

Added more CYBL this morn on the dip. To be honest this is a terrible market for anyone to try and play. Im holding my 2 for at least 2 months.
                      Twitter act says they are announcing acqusition news after hours today.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                        Twitter act says they are announcing acqusition news after hours today.
                        Just saw that. Im loaded and hoping they announce something with CREE

Comment

Yea good last hour today on CYBL

I'm new to the Twitter thing, who do you guys follow for your stock news?
                          Last edited by Bassdeer; 08-31-2021, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                            Yea good last hour today on CYBL

I'm new to the Twitter thing, who do you guys follow for your stock news?
                            Theguy87, moonmarket, and justin banks are about the main 3 for me. Domina♜@CastratrixX is the whale that can cause some serious pain for alot so I follow her as well.

Comment

Good run to close, excited to see the aftermarket announcement. I've been steadily growing my position on the dips.

ac

Comment

I need to learn to read faster. I've been reading this thread over the last couple of days since I know nothing on penny stocks. Finally decided to buy in to cybl this afternoon only to see the huge run at the end of the day. Decided not to pull the trigger on a day with a huge run. I guess I'll wait for a dip.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X