Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Only 1 million volume. Even if 100% of that was sold by one person it's not enough to quit. $40,000 in total traded today.
    good eye! I'm not in it and never really looked at the volume. Just saw it popped up. It lost its CE tag and went current i guess.

Comment

Should have bought back into NAKD on Tuesday. Increased my position in CSCW instead.

Comment

MNGG just dropped to 0.0008

Comment

RGBP isn’t treating me to bad lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
            Jesus

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

The uncertainty right now is keeping me out of anything that hasnt dropped fillings. Added more CYBL this morn on the dip. To be honest this is a terrible market for anyone to try and play. Im holding my 2 for at least 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                That's good, I was watching this after a pump and dump months ago, never did get in.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                  The uncertainty right now is keeping me out of anything that hasnt dropped fillings. Added more CYBL this morn on the dip. To be honest this is a terrible market for anyone to try and play. Im holding my 2 for at least 2 months.
                  I jumped back into MNGG, if it moves a few ticks I'll make some profit.

Comment

I jumped back into MNGG, if it moves a few ticks I'll make some profit.
                    Any kind of news will send it. Like I said before, High risk high reward play.

Comment

How do you guys treat free shares? I have a few stocks that I'm riding freedbies. Do you hold them forever "just in case" or dump and put the money somewhere else?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        Me neither. In early. Same with LCLP. RGBP should go pink in the next week or two. That will help, some pump and dump as usual. Long hold...

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                          Me neither. In early. Same with LCLP. RGBP should go pink in the next week or two. That will help, some pump and dump as usual. Long hold...
                          It’s pink! Gonna be a fun week!!

Comment

I'd be surprised if RGBP keeps running up. I bet it will be sell the news. No way some people didn't know this was coming with all the volume.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              I'd be surprised if RGBP keeps running up. I bet it will be sell the news. No way some people didn't know this was coming with all the volume.
                              I'm thinking there are a lot of bag holders from the last pump and dump, I know that guy FatCash was selling this thing hard and kept telling people to hold as the bottom fell out. I don't own any and never did.

Comment

I'm thinking there are a lot of bag holders from the last pump and dump, I know that guy FatCash was selling this thing hard and kept telling people to hold as the bottom fell out. I don't own any and never did.
                                Fatcash is a POS. He pumps soo hard and he's very good at sucking people in. I never see him tweet any legit reasons why a stock will go up.

Comment

Working...
                                X