Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KyleDean View Post
    Hpil has been on a heck of a run. Wish I had more!
    HPIL and CYBL are the only 2 im holding right now. If HPIL announces a deal with ANSY and Cybl announces with CREE and the govt, Im gonna be sitting pretty.

Comment

Rutnbuck you’ve been pretty spot on with most predictions…. Where do you see cybl going? I’m a few grand into it and even at the moment. Have quite a bit in the cash account to add.

Comment

Rutnbuck you’ve been pretty spot on with most predictions…. Where do you see cybl going? I’m a few grand into it and even at the moment. Have quite a bit in the cash account to add.
        It really depends on what all news they drop once current and thats gonna be very soon. Im betting on .05 after news drops. Thats my first price target. Im in this one pretty heavy.
        Last edited by RutnBuk; 08-11-2021, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
          HPIL and CYBL are the only 2 im holding right now. If HPIL announces a deal with ANSY and Cybl announces with CREE and the govt, Im gonna be sitting pretty.
          Not holding MNGG anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
            Not holding MNGG anymore?
            No. Got rid of it back when they leaked what they were possibly going to merge with. Made 50% off of it. I was planning on getting back in if it goes back to 008 area.

Comment

Holding VDRM and KWBT. Next couple of months could be very interesting

Made some on KYNC before it tanked. Not much else cooking at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No. Got rid of it back when they leaked what they were possibly going to merge with. Made 50% off of it. I was planning on getting back in if it goes back to 008 area.

Comment

HPIL popped today with OTC approval

ac

Comment

I added to my CYBL today….. got greedy on MNGG and didn’t take the 80% now I’m holding it. I use to be scared of penny stocks but thanks to RutnBuk, RiverRat and Bassdeer mostly I’ve been able to turn a good profit. If any of y’all are ever in the Denton area I owe you a cold one and a steak dinner!

Comment

I added to my CYBL today….. got greedy on MNGG and didn’t take the 80% now I’m holding it. I use to be scared of penny stocks but thanks to RutnBuk, RiverRat and Bassdeer mostly I’ve been able to turn a good profit. If any of y’all are ever in the Denton area I owe you a cold one and a steak dinner!
                      MNGG should pop back up, just be ready, I took some profit but still hold some.

Comment

Now that TDA has backed off its restricted trading date (which cost the **** out of me because I sold some tickers that I didnt think would make it pink by that date) I think theres gonna be more money coming into the OTC and we are gonna see some nice runs. Find cheap tickers that are talking about becoming current and will be releasing news. I still like MNGG, the day it jumped is when I saw a big dip in another ticker that ive been waiting to get in. I plan on grabbing some MNGG if I can load the 8s or 9s. But anyday could be news and then its gone. Its float is locked as well.

Comment

Im really liking CYBL. Adding more HPIL today

Comment

Im really liking CYBL. Adding more HPIL today

Are you still liking XFLS as a long play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
                              Are you still liking XFLS as a long play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Yes. It should rocket next week once they drop financials

Comment

I downsized my HPIL position today. I was pretty confident in it until this morning. I have no idea what’s going on with this ticker. Just giving a heads up.

Comment

Working...
                                X