Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
    No never did, Feel like if I don't get in near the ground floor it's not worth it unless there is a huge dip then maybe jump in.
    Well that huge dip is here for any believers in it. The CEO is a known scammer and I just cant get myself to enter.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
      Well that huge dip is here for any believers in it. The CEO is a known scammer and I just cant get myself to enter.
      The other reason I didn't, you have been spot on with your DD and haven't steered me wrong. Thanks again.

That being said, looks like bows08 did pretty good on it. I like seeing guys on here make profit.
      Last edited by Bassdeer; 08-06-2021, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
        -58%

Hopefully she rallies
        See post 2058. And for you to down 58%, you must've bought at the top. I hate when I do that. I learned to only buy on big red days.

Comment

The other reason I didn't, you have been spot on with your DD and haven't steered me wrong. Thanks again.
          You bet. I think its about to get really volatile so buckle up. And remember, if your holding a company that gets halted because the new SEC rule, your not gonna lose it. Its just not gonna be traded until they become pink. I would only enter into company's that have had some recent news and talks of becoming current. My favorite right now is CYBL.
          Last edited by RutnBuk; 08-06-2021, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I got excited and bought the day you posted.
            Guess Ill let it ride with HYII and WDLF.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
              Yeah, I got excited and bought the day you posted.
              Guess Ill let it ride with HYII and WDLF.
              I learned that same lesson the hard way. I think HYII will be de-listed forever. Wdlf should pop again one day, just no telling how long. I wouldnt sell MNGG for a loss. Even if it gets halted, theyre working on getting it current and then itll hit the market and jump.
              Last edited by RutnBuk; 08-06-2021, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Days getting better, MNGG moving some.

Comment

Days getting better, MNGG moving some.
                  This will be a small run. They just created a Twitter page. When they announce their plans is when it could shoot up.

Comment

I added 4 million shares of mngg before the jump yesterday. Hope you’re right. I cashed out of kync before it tanked too. My oil sticks have taken a haircut since June though…. Down 40k

Comment

Originally posted by KyleDean View Post
                      I added 4 million shares of mngg before the jump yesterday. Hope you’re right. I cashed out of kync before it tanked too. My oil sticks have taken a haircut since June though…. Down 40k
                      Oil will be way back up after midterms.

Comment

That being said, looks like bows08 did pretty good on it. I like seeing guys on here make profit.

Did real good! Still holding 400k shares. I think next week will be huge bounce again. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

anybody own SONM?

Comment

Hpil has been on a heck of a run. Wish I had more!

Comment

Originally posted by KyleDean View Post
                              Hpil has been on a heck of a run. Wish I had more!
                              Hopefully this is my retirement account. I bought in awhile back when mentioned on here. I'd like to see this go to $1+

Comment

TGGI is moving again, been a solid week with this Ticker.

Comment

Working...
                                X