Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bows08 View Post
    KYNC up 186% in the past 10 days. I'll take it. Run isn't done by a long shot but do your own DD (I posted some at #2041).
    That's great, But if you want it to take a dive let me buy tomorrow and it will.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
      I loaded MNGG heavily at .001 and expect to lift off soon.
      There she goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
        There she goes.
        Itll come back down until the company officially announces the merger candidate. There was a leak this morning into what it could be. Ill say Im not super thrilled but Itll be enough to move it a few hundred percent once they officially announce it.

Comment

Maybe I was wrong about it coming back down. I just entered into another lotto AFTM.
          Last edited by RutnBuk; 07-30-2021, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
            Maybe I was wrong about it coming back down. I just entered into another lotto AFTM.
            that one has a pretty big spread. Not a big fan of those.

Comment

that one has a pretty big spread. Not a big fan of those.
              In my opinion thats because theres not many buyers and sellers right now. The company closed down production due to covid. Supposed to be back up and at it now. Added new officers 2 weeks ago. 320 million unrestricted shares. Thats what I like about it. It will fly when news hits.

Comment

KYNC

Comment

I need to decide what to do with Zom. Lost most of my profits at this point. Hang on or ride it to the dirt.

Comment

I kept my profit in KYNC a few months ago when it was a popular one on here. She’s paying dividends now…… 600%. Hard not to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleDean View Post
                      I kept my profit in KYNC a few months ago when it was a popular one on here. She’s paying dividends now…… 600%. Hard not to take it.
                      I hear ya. Gonna shave a little more today then just sit back for a bit.

Comment

KYNC
                        Gotta say Im still impressed.

Comment

I hear ya. Gonna shave a little more today then just sit back for a bit.
                          good call, I never got in. bad call on my part.

Comment

good call, I never got in. bad call on my part.
                            I still don't feel you've missed the train. I think we go another 100% from here by end of week....easily! No financial advisor here though....

Comment

I still don't feel you've missed the train. I think we go another 100% from here by end of week....easily! No financial advisor here though....
                              Yea I'll get the next one, should of bought the dip yesterday. Thanks
                              Last edited by Bassdeer; 08-02-2021, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                                I need to decide what to do with Zom. Lost most of my profits at this point. Hang on or ride it to the dirt.
                                I am about at the break even point on it. I am just going to hang on to it and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X