Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy did that day suck.

Comment

Per Yahoo Finance: “Green Globe International, Inc., through its subsidiary, Green Globe, Ltd. owns rights to the Green Globe brand for the independent certification of sustainable travel, tourism, and related green businesses”.

Can somebody tell me what this company does? I can’t figure out why some of you are so in love with it. What is it’s product/service? It has a market cap of $216 billion (unless I missed a decimal placement), trailing 12 months revenues of $5 million and TTM loss on continuing operations of -$760 million . What am I missing that makes this technically bankrupt company so news worthy on here? I can’t even figure out what it sells. Help an old dumb fellow, and others on here, out.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Per Yahoo Finance: “Green Globe International, Inc., through its subsidiary, Green Globe, Ltd. owns rights to the Green Globe brand for the independent certification of sustainable travel, tourism, and related green businesses”.

Can somebody tell me what this company does? I can’t figure out why some of you are so in love with it. What is it’s product/service? It has a market cap of $216 billion (unless I missed a decimal placement), trailing 12 months revenues of $5 million and TTM loss on continuing operations of -$760 million . What am I missing that makes this technically bankrupt company so news worthy on here? I can’t even figure out what it sells. Help an old dumb fellow, and others on here, out.
        Good question, I was thinking they pressed bitcoins...

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

Here's a link for you, they are in bed with a company called Hempacco that is making Hemp Cigarettes.

Comment

Lucky I didnt buy any GGII with it going down, but its at the point now where I'm interested. I think I'm going to buy 50,000 shares to make it worth it, if it goes up. I like stocks with big swings and differences in the 52 week high/low. But I hardly ever buy penny stocks.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
              Lucky I didnt buy any GGII with it going down, but its at the point now where I'm interested. I think I'm going to buy 50,000 shares to make it worth it, if it goes up. I like stocks with big swings and differences in the 52 week high/low. But I hardly ever buy penny stocks.
              Let it find the bottom first....runnin downhill

ac

Comment

GGII gap was just filled

Comment

Just FYI, INCC has something to do with GGII, Not sure what haven't done any DD on it maybe a partnership.

Comment

TAWNF On the watch list today

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                      TAWNF On the watch list today
                      I got in on TAWNF too early. Hopefully it rebounds quick, otherwise I'll be sitting on it for awhile...

Comment

Originally posted by bigt6450 View Post
                        I got in on TAWNF too early. Hopefully it rebounds quick, otherwise I'll be sitting on it for awhile...
                        Id be selling and never looking back. They have over $5 billion in debt. This was a huge pump and dump in my opinion. Anything stantheOTCMan is involved with I stay away.

Comment

If anyone wants to gamble, ILST is it. Dead ticker with lots of accumulation over the last few days. Very high risk.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                            Id be selling and never looking back. They have over $5 billion in debt. This was a huge pump and dump in my opinion. Anything stantheOTCMan is involved with I stay away.
                            Is that the guy that dumped GGII?

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                              Is that the guy that dumped GGII?
                              No hes the guy that was hyping LTNC. Splendira is the woman that dumped GGII. With that said, I have not done alot of research on TAWNF. First thing i saw was the debt and I looked no further. It can still be pumped but its just not for me. Stan seems to be holding some pretty big bags in TAWNF so hes really trying hard to pump it back up.

Comment

MLFB had a nice run today, I'm still in the red from buying on the hype before the superbowl. Not sure what caused the run today.

Comment

Working...
                                X