Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    Cscw
    Did you get in or were you already holding it?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      I did a quick day trade on this one, got in at 1.51 and out at 1.87

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Banded Drake Calls View Post
        I did a quick day trade on this one, got in at 1.51 and out at 1.87

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          of course i wasnt holding it i have, several times over the last 2 months, but have been out for weeks now.

and yes, i jumped in this morning...YOLO!

Comment

of course i wasnt holding it i have, several times over the last 2 months, but have been out for weeks now.

and yes, i jumped in this morning...YOLO!
            I got in and out pretty quick this morning to put a few bucks in my pocket. Never hurts to add some beer money.

Comment

Cscw
              I'm a newbie so I've just been paper trading for the last couple weeks, but this one popped up on my pre market scanner.

Can you tell me what made you look at this stock?

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
                I'm a newbie so I've just been paper trading for the last couple weeks, but this one popped up on my pre market scanner.

Can you tell me what made you look at this stock?
                i have had it on my watchlist since january i think after riverrat1 or rtp mentioned it. i have been in and out a few times on it and have been keeping an eye on it

after sifting through some NFT stuff yesterday i saw CSCW mentioned a few times and noticed it going up after hours.

another one kind of along the same lines is PHUN, which is another RR1 call...worth checking out now.

Comment

looks like earnings report tomorrow for PHUN...

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
                    Is ZOM back on? I see it down a bit wondering if I should jump in.

AC

tempting for sure...if even for just a 15-20% pull.

Comment

I’m just gonna stop looking at my account until next week

Comment

i have had it on my watchlist since january i think after riverrat1 or rtp mentioned it. i have been in and out a few times on it and have been keeping an eye on it

after sifting through some NFT stuff yesterday i saw CSCW mentioned a few times and noticed it going up after hours.

another one kind of along the same lines is PHUN, which is another RR1 call...worth checking out now.

Hey, thanks for the info. I also saw phun on my screened this morning so it looks like I’m getting good data from it.

I’ve mostly just been watching and only doing a few paper trades. I’m trying to treat it like real money so I’ve kept my paper account small and been pretty conservative with trades, just getting in and letting it run up for a bit and getting out.

I saw GIGM ran up after hours so I’m interested to see how it goes in the morning. If anything this has been pretty fun, I’ll play for real soon.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Most probably know this but in case some do not.. Those guys are cons. They make money frontloading (of course they swear they don't ) They block anyone with negativity and brains. They want as many suckers as possible buying. I bet you'd be amazed how many people they block each day and how many people lose money each day.

Just pay close attention to the alert, when it comes out, price/volume right before or even day before etc. Ask yourself how many made money buying 5 minutes after his alert if they held for a day.

Twitter is actually starting to ban/delete pumpers like this. Social media has made trading pretty tough IMO Stocks either moon or do nothing. Will get real ugly if markets ever head lower for an extended time.
                          I was getting worried about you. You been gone from this thread almost a month. Glad to have you back. You add more value than most of us combined! Was actually going to send you PM tonight to check on you. Some of us miss your market wisdom.

Fatcash claims he doesn’t charge for his picks but who knows.
                          Last edited by Rex; 03-24-2021, 07:50 PM.

Comment

ZOM has gone Zombie. Glad I got out at 2.24. Tempting to get back in at 1.53.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, I have to ask. Has anyone been following the hype behind LTNC? Might go down as the biggest pump and dump ever! I couldn’t help but get in on a few shares. Anyone else care to share their opinion?

Comment

cscw may be making another run. some news came out this morning about a partnership with steve aoki lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X