Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
    Looking at the comments on a couple forums looks like a solid pump play. Same people repeatedly pushing it every couple hours. Could have good gains
    95% today

Comment

TSNPD/HMBL HAD A NICE LITTLE RUN TODAY. I’m holding long on this stock. Lots of thing coming with Humbl.

Comment

Not sure what happen to the Discord group it's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
          They blew up their stimulus checks

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bows08 View Post
            95% today
            That’ll do

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
              Pump and Dump and then the "leaders" deleted the group.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Too many people were calling them out on front loading on the stocks they were telling people to pump. They had to delete the evidence

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                  Yep, he is about 50/50. I saved some shares if it makes another run in the morning. If they dont bounce then I do. Not trying to sound like Tim Sykes but I try to cut my losses pretty quick if they dont do what I hope they do.
                  S
                  peaking of Mr. Tim, has anyone bought any of his stuff or programs, Stocks 2 trade?
                  Tim's been out fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Nice, good thing I didn't lose any money,

I new something was fishy went one of the mods said he was going to buy 1 million shares every 5 minutes for an hour.
                    Last edited by Bassdeer; 03-17-2021, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Go bond vigilantes, go! Woohoo! It’s as if printing money has consequences. What a radical idea.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                        Go bond vigilantes, go! Woohoo! It’s as if printing money has consequences. What a radical idea.
                        Can you explain what is happening? Im always trying to learn more about this stuff.

Comment

Bond buyers are coming to the realization that they are not being adequately compensated for the risk of holding US debt, hence are demanding a higher amount of interest in order to make holding government bonds more attractive. Market is pricing in significant inflation. The end game is the Fed stepping in if/when the 10 year yield rises beyond a point where the powers that be aren't comfortable with it and/or costs of servicing interest on the national debt become too overwhelming for the government to operate. It's anyone guess as to how long the Fed will sit back and do nothing before implementing some sort of yield curve control. Tech, growth, and hype stocks riding the high of hopium and virtue signalling will continue to get slaughtered as their valuations are predicated on a zero interest rate environment and future unrealized potential (that doesn't actually exist in many of the names in this space). When the Fed does step in (they can't help but meddle with markets), it'll send commodities through the roof. These modern monetary theorist clowns think they are bigger than the market, but they aren't. If the powers that be seek to protect bubble asset prices (the broader stock market), we'll pay through inflation. The irony in all of this is that inflation is a highly regressive form of taxation and these dogooder tax, spend, give to the poor types are literally crushing the poor and anyone that doesn't see the train wreck coming and fails to hedge accordingly. Our government is in the business of wealth destruction and wealth redistribution to political cronies. It doesn't matter what side of the aisle you sit on. They're all crooks.
                          Last edited by TwoHighways; 03-18-2021, 08:28 AM.

Comment

ICBU I’m telling ya! If you’re not in your missing the boat. Another big announcement this morning about launching a crypto farm in Cali. Yeah weird but it’s consistently moving [emoji3595][emoji3595]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Good call, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                              Bond buyers are coming to the realization that they are not being adequately compensated for the risk of holding US debt, hence are demanding a higher amount of interest in order to make holding government bonds more attractive. Market is pricing in significant inflation. The end game is the Fed stepping in if/when the 10 year yield rises beyond a point where the powers that be aren't comfortable with it and/or costs of servicing interest on the national debt become too overwhelming for the government to operate. It's anyone guess as to how long the Fed will sit back and do nothing before implementing some sort of yield curve control. Tech, growth, and hype stocks riding the high of hopium and virtue signalling will continue to get slaughtered as their valuations are predicated on a zero interest rate environment and future unrealized potential (that doesn't actually exist in many of the names in this space). When the Fed does step in (they can't help but meddle with markets), it'll send commodities through the roof. These modern monetary theorist clowns think they are bigger than the market, but they aren't. If the powers that be seek to protect bubble asset prices (the broader stock market), we'll pay through inflation. The irony in all of this is that inflation is a highly regressive form of taxation and these dogooder tax, spend, give to the poor types are literally crushing the poor and anyone that doesn't see the train wreck coming and fails to hedge accordingly. Our government is in the business of wealth destruction and wealth redistribution to political cronies. It doesn't matter what side of the aisle you sit on. They're all crooks.
                              Thanks for sharing

Comment

ICBU I’m telling ya! If you’re not in your missing the boat. Another big announcement this morning about launching a crypto farm in Cali. Yeah weird but it’s consistently moving [emoji3595][emoji3595]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Was in the green all day yesterday and took a dive in the end, sent me into the red.

Looks like it may be moving up this morning.
                                Last edited by Bassdeer; 03-19-2021, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X