No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i turned off notifications a few days ago. i think some were able to get in and get out with 20-30%, there are quite a few still mad that it wasnt better. it was still at 25% last time a checked.

i didnt get in on this one, thanks to fidelity and the "settled cash" thing. also seems like i saw a few on the group that were having issues trading it with fidelity.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      yeah i turned off notifications a few days ago. i think some were able to get in and get out with 20-30%, there are quite a few still mad that it wasnt better. it was still at 25% last time a checked.

i didnt get in on this one, thanks to fidelity and the "settled cash" thing. also seems like i saw a few on the group that were having issues trading it with fidelity.
      imo a lot of that group has unrealistic expectations. 20-30% on sub-penny stock is a good gain. People have been seeing all the crazy gains in the market this year and think everything should be going 300%

Comment

What group did you guys join on Discord?

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
          imo a lot of that group has unrealistic expectations. 20-30% on sub-penny stock is a good gain. People have been seeing all the crazy gains in the market this year and think everything should be going 300%
          agree. had i been in i would have been happy to get 30% and try again next week.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
            What group did you guys join on Discord?
            RTP posted the link a few posts up...

Comment

I made a quick 30% and got out
              Did you buy in at the bell or pretrading?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Did you buy in at the bell or pretrading?
                I put my limit order in pre-trading, got at .0011

Comment

I put my limit order in pre-trading, got at .0011
                  Good deal. I waited and watched. I had an order in at the bell but in didnt get filled. Probably was best. The buying has almost completely stopped and was at a crawl less than an hour in.

Comment

ZOM busted a few hurdles today, looks strong at $2.55 right now. really wish i still had mine at .23...

Comment

AMC gave me a good return on its run today. I liked the way the daily was setting up last week so I bought I bunch of call options on the dips Friday, decided to take my profits when it hit 14.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

RTP posted the link a few posts up...
                        I got the link and registered however there are 30 something stock groups so I was wanting get in on the same ones as the TBH guys.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                          I got the link and registered however there are 30 something stock groups so I was wanting get in on the same ones as the TBH guys.
                          Discord is the easiest way to communicate over voice, video, and text. Chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.

Comment

ZOM busted a few hurdles today, looks strong at $2.55 right now. really wish i still had mine at .23...
                            I forgot I had a chunk set to sell at $2.50, that was a nice surprise when I checked my account after lunch. Was a decent gain from .23, now when it hits $3 I'll be really happy

Comment

Anyone get on the SODE rocket today?? I did not by my goodness...it’s truly mind boggling what social media can do to these stocks.

Comment

Wow, up 1200%!! Insane.

Comment

Working...
                                X