No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i turned off notifications a few days ago. i think some were able to get in and get out with 20-30%, there are quite a few still mad that it wasnt better. it was still at 25% last time a checked.

i didnt get in on this one, thanks to fidelity and the "settled cash" thing. also seems like i saw a few on the group that were having issues trading it with fidelity.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      yeah i turned off notifications a few days ago. i think some were able to get in and get out with 20-30%, there are quite a few still mad that it wasnt better. it was still at 25% last time a checked.

i didnt get in on this one, thanks to fidelity and the "settled cash" thing. also seems like i saw a few on the group that were having issues trading it with fidelity.
      imo a lot of that group has unrealistic expectations. 20-30% on sub-penny stock is a good gain. People have been seeing all the crazy gains in the market this year and think everything should be going 300%

Comment

What group did you guys join on Discord?

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
          imo a lot of that group has unrealistic expectations. 20-30% on sub-penny stock is a good gain. People have been seeing all the crazy gains in the market this year and think everything should be going 300%
          agree. had i been in i would have been happy to get 30% and try again next week.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
            What group did you guys join on Discord?
            RTP posted the link a few posts up...

Comment

I made a quick 30% and got out
              Did you buy in at the bell or pretrading?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Did you buy in at the bell or pretrading?
                I put my limit order in pre-trading, got at .0011

Comment

I put my limit order in pre-trading, got at .0011
                  Good deal. I waited and watched. I had an order in at the bell but in didnt get filled. Probably was best. The buying has almost completely stopped and was at a crawl less than an hour in.

Comment

ZOM busted a few hurdles today, looks strong at $2.55 right now. really wish i still had mine at .23...

Comment

AMC gave me a good return on its run today. I liked the way the daily was setting up last week so I bought I bunch of call options on the dips Friday, decided to take my profits when it hit 14.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

RTP posted the link a few posts up...
                        I got the link and registered however there are 30 something stock groups so I was wanting get in on the same ones as the TBH guys.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                          I got the link and registered however there are 30 something stock groups so I was wanting get in on the same ones as the TBH guys.
                          Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.

Comment

ZOM busted a few hurdles today, looks strong at $2.55 right now. really wish i still had mine at .23...
                            I forgot I had a chunk set to sell at $2.50, that was a nice surprise when I checked my account after lunch. Was a decent gain from .23, now when it hits $3 I'll be really happy

Comment

Anyone get on the SODE rocket today?? I did not by my goodness...it’s truly mind boggling what social media can do to these stocks.

Comment

Wow, up 1200%!! Insane.

Comment

Working...
                                X