No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel like i am maturing in my infantile trading career.... i havent sold anything in over a week haha

i am going to hold tight with ZOM until this thing goes whichever way its going to go, doesnt mean i wont secure some profit if it jumps crazy though. its my largest hold.

i also threw a good chunk (for me) at TALO, its been very steady and i plan on riding it out for a while as well.

i am still down on some small positions in HCMC, PHIL, and MCOA, a few good days will get me back in the green.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      i feel like i am maturing in my infantile trading career.... i havent sold anything in over a week haha

i am going to hold tight with ZOM until this thing goes whichever way its going to go, doesnt mean i wont secure some profit if it jumps crazy though. its my largest hold.

i also threw a good chunk (for me) at TALO, its been very steady and i plan on riding it out for a while as well.

i am still down on some small positions in HCMC, PHIL, and MCOA, a few good days will get me back in the green.

I hear you! Seems like when I dump a loser it ends up coming right back.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post

ZOM has been good to me. Sold everything at 200% gain, then bought back in last week at the bottom of that dip.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
          ZOM has been good to me. Sold everything at 200% gain, then bought back in last week at the bottom of that dip.
          i have cashed out nicely twice already, got back in last week, right before the big dip and had my finger on the bail button at $1.40 lol

a bond announcement today and the stimulus news will hopefully go good for us.

Comment

Literally every stock I've had or have been watching for the last 3 weeks is way down. Really takes the fun out of it.

Comment

How do you make them do the rockety thing and turn the numbers green again?

Comment

I've been watching MAXD, wish I would of got in yesterday but was traveling, now it might be on the way down.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  Possible plays.

ZPAS - Crypto play. Will be good if BTC rallies over the long weekend and is well over 50k Tuesday morning.

INM - pot play that's not up as much as others. Low float. Could catch fire one day.

BZTG - crypto play. I'm trying to buy well under 1 cent. It moves up/down a lot and fast.

PHUN - Watch for a stock offering where they raise money. If they do it will be a strong buy close to what the offering price is.
                  Your PHUN made a big run this morning.

Comment

Doubled up on icct this morning

Comment

Check out ICBU. on a good run this morning and should run for another week or so at least. Going current any day now....

Comment

ICBU on fire!!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                          What made you double up today? Coincidentally I did too this morning. They got a new CFO and should be coming out with earnings soon.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post

I’ve poured all I want into this dumpster fire. I’m a bag holder at double the current price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Them bond vigilantes are back for blood! Selling intensity to pick up in equities market over the last hour. This market is dangerous. Proceed with caution.

Comment

Originally posted by Redraider View Post
                                What made you double up today? Coincidentally I did too this morning. They got a new CFO and should be coming out with earnings soon.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
                                Good Q4 earnings and a new cfo. It’s something I see being big long term so hopefully icct is the company to win with it. Cheap enough to keep gambling on it

Comment

Working...
                                X