Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2021 White Bass Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
    I hit the North Friday morning and gave them the business on my fly rod. Caught about 35 in an hour...
    Should have gone up there again. Dang. No luck on hog creek or mid, and caught a stump and ripped off my transducer bracket! Luckily cable held the transducer on.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I hit up the Colorado in Bend. Was slow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody know where to find em on Tawakoni right now? May try to fish Friday or Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
          Anybody know where to find em on Tawakoni right now? May try to fish Friday or Saturday.
          The creek that runs out to 34 between quinlan and Terrell. Took the boat up in there monday from the lake I caught about 20 including a 21 inch hybrid.

Comment

Me and the boys been wearing them out here in SE Oklahoma last few days. Caught 50 Thursday, 80 Friday, 60 Saturday, and another 50 today. Not great fish but you spend a little time and soak then in salt water and cut red out for a day or two it’s a good way to put up a lot of fish quick.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2797.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	24646346

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hit it again this weekend without any action.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthonysince94 View Post
                The creek that runs out to 34 between quinlan and Terrell. Took the boat up in there monday from the lake I caught about 20 including a 21 inch hybrid.

Thanks!

Comment

Couldn't find a white on waco yesterday. Very weird year. Never saw anybody else catch one.

Good news is crappie are moving up!

Comment

We went yesterday and did fairly well. Fished tawakoni up in the rivers. Caught a lot but just kept enough to eat for supper last night.

Comment

Grainger was slow with some crappie being caught near the lake over brush

Comment

What is the special prep yall do to take out the fishy twang from the white bass?

Comment

Originally posted by pig poacher View Post
                          What is the special prep yall do to take out the fishy twang from the white bass?
                          I just cut all the red meat out and it's not fishy in the slightest. Honestly wb don't yield very well after you cut all of it away but you can catch so many it's not that big of a deal.

Comment

We hammered them yesterday 60 keepers

Comment

Headed out tomorrow to the Pecos to try and catch some

Comment

2021 White Bass Thread

Last edited by live2hunt65; 04-02-2021, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X