Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes we use it on horses every couple of months

Comment

What made you decide on the paste? All I have heard people using is drinking the injectable or pouring on the topical?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post
        What made you decide on the paste? All I have heard people using is drinking the injectable or pouring on the topical?

The paste is what the wife brought home. I have the pour on for cattle but we went the paste route.

Comment

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
          I may be grazing with the horse and cattle tomorrow but the wife and I are on the ivermectin to prevent catching the covid. She is healthcare and chances exposure daily. Our doc advised against the vaccine for her because of pre-existing conditions/circumstances.
          Anyone else going this route?

So......you took your Doctors advice to NOT take the vaccine, but you thought it was a good idea for both you and your wife to take a medication designed and intended for a completely different species? Curious what your same Dr. would have to say about that, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
            So......you took your Doctors advice to NOT take the vaccine, but you thought it was a good idea for both you and your wife to take a medication designed and intended for a completely different species? Curious what your same Dr. would have to say about that, lol.

Comment

Yea, this sounds like bull about your Doctor advising not to take the vaccine. Post his contact info and lets verify if true. smh

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                Yep, and I guess it’s not for you to understand. We are not doing this on a whim.

Comment

I have seen a ton of it given when I worked at a feedlot as a teenager. If the taste bothers you too much where you won’t open your mouth I can tell your wife a trick they the pen riders would do to encourage cattle to take it...she can just whack you on the head with a pair of dehorners and when you open your mouth to bawl she can shove it in your mouth and administer it before you know what happened lol!

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Chapo View Post
                    You shouldn’t take the ivermectin/praziquantel mix. Praziquantel can cause serious damage to your kidneys
                    You should consider this advice

Comment

Originally posted by locknload View Post
                      Yea, this sounds like bull about your Doctor advising not to take the vaccine. Post his contact info and lets verify if true. smh
                      Or better yet, why don't you post your contact information so the doctor could call you.

Comment

I’m not! I’ve been on hcl for a couple of years for RA! Have a couple friends that have been using it for awhile though. If the possible side effects could be “like a horse” I just might make the switch!

Comment

Just be sure you don’t have heart worms. Ivermectin will kill them all at the same time and will cause the worms to clog the heart valves. What you want to do is take some low dosage tramisol this will kill them off slowly so as not to clog up the arteries.Then you will be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
                            Yep, and I guess it’s not for you to understand. We are not doing this on a whim.
                            How often do you take it

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
                              How often do you take it
                              The protocols on this page represent our recommended approaches based on the best and most recent literature and research. The information is provided as guidance to healthcare providers worldwide and should only be used by medical professionals in formulating their approach to treatment. Please do not consider these protocols as personal medical advice, but as a

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
                                How often do you take it
                                Can chip of some of the lick block and make some tea
                                Or eat some pellets for breakfast instead of my cream of wheat

Comment

Working...
                                X