Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getcha an outside cat.

Comment

Can’t believe you killed master splinter! Saw one in river walk once delivering thought it was a rabbit, once i saw that tail i was not only in shock i was in paralyzing fear! Never went to the side door of that house again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hallelujah!!!

Comment

Way to rollem Curt!

Comment

Fake news media wont cover it, but here is the rest of the story.

His daughter was feeling sorry for him. She bought a couple of rats. After her father fell asleep in his recliner watching the Halmark Channel, she slipped out to the barn and planted the rats. By this simple gesture of kindness and love turn her fathers Christmas from possibly his worst into his best.

Comment

Mighta been watching the tale of the “Blind Mice [emoji193] ?” Mice or rats? One looks like it might have spots if it wasn’t wet.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                I like the way you are using forced perspective to make them mice look like rats.
                I see that with alot of the bucks and fish pics...the longer your arms. The bigger the game!! Haha

Comment

how did you train the rats to play dead

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    Lmao. Even a blind rat falls In a Barrell.
                    Lol, that's what I was thinking.

Comment

Stone cold killer!

Comment

Recipe?

Comment

Curt, a thought just occurred to me. You could wash and then skin those rats. And make toe covers for each of your toes with the hides. Course it might take some time pending a person's trapping skills.

Comment

I need a trap Curt, we have some mega rats in our shop that are pretty smart. Too big for a 15 gallon setup and too smart for the 55 gallon trap door setup.
                            We caught 5 in the 15 gallon barrel and then the big one crawled back out of it. They eat all the PB from the 55 and won't walk the plank.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                              I need a trap Curt, we have some mega rats in our shop that are pretty smart. Too big for a 15 gallon setup and too smart for the 55 gallon trap door setup.
                              We caught 5 in the 15 gallon barrel and then the big one crawled back out of it. They eat all the PB from the 55 and won't walk the plank.

Wait, you are asking Curt for rat trapping advice? Lloyd Christmas is that you?

Comment

Blind hog found a small acorn!!!!!! Clever camera work[emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X