X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FowlTrouble View Post
    Your responses are making zero sense.
    Do we attribute that to leftist speak?

Your evil voice will be drowned out by those of Patriots.

Its not too late to change your ways.
    Here here . The only left tbh likes is NASCAR clap hands brother!

Comment

Remains found...mls64, rumors are it was an AT&T server center and/or NSA VOIP monitoring station. Something is up with the down comms, but wasn't the main high rise location for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        There are a few folks on here who hate. They hate anyone who doesn't see things the way they do. They hate those who vote different than they do.
        They are just as vile and spiteful as the people they demonize in their every post.
        They are just as bad a problem as any other extremist on the planet.
        But in this country they have freedom of speech. Unfortunately for them it is hate speech.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
        I mean, I don't think any of them blew up Nashville.......

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Remains found...mls64, rumors are it was an AT&T server center and/or NSA VOIP monitoring station. Something is up with the down comms, but wasn't the main high rise location for sure.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ion-nashville/
          Interesting. So it may have been someone with some knowledge of AT&T ops in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            Each side wants to demonize the other. I just don't see the point. So that we can kill off the savage natives like we did when we came here?
            Or the extremist Islamists do in the middle east? Because that's the kind of rhetoric some of these folks are spewing.
            And yes it is because they feel they are being painted into a corner.
            But people on the left feel the same way.

You dont “see the point” of maintaining what this country was founded upon?
            You come across as giving very vaugue responses and your beliefs, it seems, are all over the board.

I can assure you that Patriots are being painted into a corner by leftist anti-US evil doers.

Do you want to poke the bear?

Comment

Nope. Was talking about the comment from the guy who said he would not be surprised if our law enforcement agencies were behind it.

Comment

Your responses are making zero sense.
                Do we attribute that to leftist speak?

Your evil voice will be drowned out by those of Patriots.

Its not too late to change your ways.
                This would be awesome...
                The problem is the left have been allowed to spread and spew their vile hate for anything "America" for waaaayyyyy to long.. That should have never happened..

Comment

Typical leftist speak.

You are what you espouse. You endorse changing what this country was founded upon. You support deception, greed, killing innocent children and the list goes on.
                  Since you desire the same as those seek the destruction of the US, may

You endure a life full of pain and agony until you change your ways. You are evil.

I do hope you can find a way to the Light.
                  Wow! That is just awful in so many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                    Wow! That is just awful in so many ways.
                    How so?

Comment

I want to say one more thing before the thread gets locked...

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                        What’s that?

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                          [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Comment

Nah I gotta help build Lego Ironman. So many small pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by mls64 View Post
                              Interesting. So it may have been someone with some knowledge of AT&T ops in the area.
                              IMO & the only thing I'll stand behind as of right now is they/someone wanted those particular comms down...terrorists don't care about casualties. The fact it happened on Christmas with gunfire beforehand & then 15-20min warning to evacuate should make everyone scratch their heads.

I've heard of AT&T comms down in TN, KY & AL so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                                it was an AT&T server center and/or NSA VOIP monitoring station
                                One in the same.

Obviously the work of Emmanuel Goldstein.

please excuse brevity and dictation errors.

Comment

Working...
                                X