No announcement yet.

Crossbow recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any of y’all ever put a rifle scope on a crossbow?

Comment

U could spend 2k if u want to but i just shot with a buddy who did and my $200 Centerpoint shot just as tight as groups as his Raven did.

Comment

Excalibur Matrix series with an ACOG crossbow or Nikon 3x

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Excalibur. I have owned various brands. Excalibur has been the best.
          this x2

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
            Have any of y’all ever put a rifle scope on a crossbow?
            yep also a night vision scope , both worked good

Comment

Excalibur. Lifetime limb warranty and being a recurve let's you change the string in the field.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

recommendation

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                No sir, they both shoot well enough with what came with it. These are 30 yrd groups from both crossbows with factory bolts and scopes before I switched them to pile drivers
                No need to upgrade the scope unless you want to spend the extra money. The scope on it is plenty good enough. My one suggestion is don't shoot the same circle twice unless you want to mess up your bolts.

Comment

Look at crossbownation forum. there is a whole section on the sniper 370. There is a guy in Dallas that does the trigger upgrade. You can send him your trigger assembly and he will do all the work on the trigger or you can buy the kit and install it yourself. I sent mine to him.

Comment

Another vote for the Centerpoint Sniper 370. My daughters can drill the bulleye out to 50 yards. I am sending my trigger off after the season to get worked on by the guy in Dallas.

Comment

I have been around a bunch of them and ravin is by far the best in my opinion. My wife shoots an R26 and it’s a bad little dude. I guess budget is a big factor.

Comment

Excalibur. I’ve owned them all and will never use anything else.

Comment

I bought a Ravin two years ago (on a whim). I used it for the first time this month with my 8 year old......after realizing the rifle season in North Carolina ended on December 19th!?!?

Having never shot a crossbow, my son was stacking bolts at 50 yards a half hour later. It’s added a new dimension to our season!

Comment

Bought the center point sniper for my Fiancé’s little brother and dad to use. Good bow and cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sniper 370 shoots 60 yards same hole. Cheap, light, and affordable.

Comment

I’ve got 2 of the Center Point Sniper 370s. Cheap, accurate and reliable. Any questions?

Comment

Working...
                                X