Trucks with train horns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
    Even in high school I wanted my truck to be quiet, but I was usually trying to sneak around where I shouldn’t have been anyways. I don’t know how anyone with loud pipes ever got away with anything.

Now days I try not to intrude on anyone for any reason, hoping that they will return the favor every chance they get.
    Here here, sept my dumb arse had the loudest exhaust I could. Then, in the wee hours of the night, when her parents thought i had left hours ago and she was sleeping peacefully, I'd be pushing that loud hunk a junk down the road as far as my 17 year old legs could before i dared cranking that 305 over.

Dumb. Arse. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
      Dude pulled up next to me and blew it at my dogs in the back seat with the windows rolled down. Nothing funny about that **** at all. Im sure that wasn't the only thing that ***** blew today.
      I’d be ******.....but dang dude, it is kinda funny.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
        I wish I had one. Try pulling a skid steer around Houston with IDIOTS cutting you off or cutting over on the exit or even stopping on the entrance ramp to enter freeway. Yep i may just get one.

I would really want a PA system like the police so I could yell at you to get off your D@#$ phone when the light turns green. I would also like the police noise when they are getting through traffic that honk sound that will get you to move.

I may just get a dash cam also so I can have proof what idiots drive on the road every single day.
        My brother put one on his 18-wheeler dump truck to get the attention of idiots on cell phones and those that cut him off, or pass him and then slow down right in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
          I think it helps compensate for something..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          This for sure.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Kinda like Baby with Rattle

Comment

i have one on my harley ONLY because its hard to see motorcycles when your in a hurry and changing lanes ,,, its saved my azz several times .

Comment

So what do they do, just drive around and toot their big horns in their big jacked up city trucks?

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
                  i have one on my harley ONLY because its hard to see motorcycles when your in a hurry and changing lanes ,,, its saved my azz several times .

That’s way cool! Where did they hide the compressor. Post some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                    Wow, Artos and I finally agree on something
                    Well that just brought a tear to my eye. I would have never thought my little post would have such a significant impact. It's a Christmas miracle!

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                      It was a brand new F250 platinum too, so the dude was probably over 30 and reasonably successful.
                      Or his dad is.

Comment

I had one when i was 16-18ish... then i grew up lol

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                          I have a really bright light bar just to turn on when the idiot blinding me won’t turn his off. I’m not apologizing to any of you that have forced me to use it on you
                          I hate it when you have a heavy load in the back and you can't do anything about your headlights pointing up higher.
                          There's always people shaning their brights in your eyes and light bars etc.

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
                            I hate it when you have a heavy load in the back and you can't do anything about your headlights pointing up higher.
                            There's always people shaning their brights in your eyes and light bars etc.
                            Air bags?

Comment

Aren't train horns on vehicles against the law in Texas?

Comment

I used to think they were hilarious until some d-bag blew his right next to me at the QuikTrip. Scared the living crap out of me. I wanted to squirt him with the gas hose. Okay, I still think they're hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X