No announcement yet.

Finally got the ‘Rona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope y'all get over it quick and w/o any negative effects.

Holler when you're back and I'd be down for a HH!!

Comment

Hope you get well soon. as my daughter just tested Positive as well, she is a Nurse in Shreveport,,, no coming home for Christmas.. prayers for all that are suffering from this

Comment

Haha...that was good. Prayers for healing gents.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Get well sir. Hopefully none of the family ends up with it either. I dont keep up with the football anymore but if I remember right you are a cheesehead. How are those Packers doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            It finally happened. I had several symptoms. Took the rapid test. It came back positive that I'm a bad azz muther forklifter. Nothing unexpected.
            Prayers sent for a rapid recovery. Ha ha.
            May the force be with you Chew.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Get well sir. Hopefully none of the family ends up with it either. I dont keep up with the football anymore but if I remember right you are a cheesehead. How are those Packers doing?

Not bad! Number 1 offense and QB in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope Buck don’t come down with it!

Comment

So did I. I work for a fire department and work on the ambulance almost every shift, but I just got it from playing poker at a friends house. At first, I felt like I had allergies which I get around this time every year just like you, but once I lost my taste and smell, I went and got tested and it was positive. Luckily my symptoms were very mild and it didn't effect me physically. Once I was cleared, I was back out walking the woods. Good luck to ya, stay safe.

Comment

UPDATE:

My wife and 12 month old baby tested positive. So right now in this household:

Mother in law: positive back in Nov

Father in Law: tested positive

Niece: positive

Nephew: positive

My youngest, Karolina (12 months): positive

Wife: positive

Ethan: negative

Bear Cub: negative

The doctors told us that there’s a 30% false negative rate with the tests so more than likely, Ethan and Bear Cub has it too.

So far so good. I’m starting to think they’ve had it over a week now.

About a week ago, everyone in my house got a minor sore throat. Even my baby had a low grade fever for two days (but she had recently got here shots).

All is well so far!

Comment

Prayers for the families man that’s a lot !

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I woke up Sunday with a cough, extreme headache, scratchy throat, body aches, and really tired.
                        I tested positive for drinking whiskey and hog hunting until 4:00am. Hope you and the family come through it quicker than I did that hangover.

Merry Christmas, to you and your family, my friend!
                        LOL.....Merry Christmas D-Mo!!

Comment

Dadgummit, Leon! Looks like your whole den (almost) has it. Hope y'all kick it's butt! Prayers for y'all that nobody gets a bad case.

Comment

The inaccuracy is mainly in the false negative. If it’s positive then it’s positive.
                            False negatives are usually because you have
                            Not have enough of the virus long enough to make the mark light up

Comment

Dang Leon, prayers up for your whole crew

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                Dadgummit, Leon! Looks like your whole den (almost) has it. Hope y'all kick it's butt! Prayers for y'all that nobody gets a bad case.

Hey Burn!

So far, we’re all good here. I believe my family caught it when I did some week-week and a half ago.

As far as my 74 year old FIL, we’re about to go split wood. It’s -6 with the wind chill. He’s taking it like a champ, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X