This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    True, but surely Texas is in a situation where they are not hiring guys for do overs on their career? This one is a head scratcher to me. It very well could work out, but the track record is certainly not great.

I’ll wait till it’s official to comment. If it’s Sark I see a path I like.

Maybe Sark is OC / HCIW with Urban as the HFC [emoji15]

Comment

And now we wait!

Comment

I heard Tom took a sledge hammer to CDC’s office which straightened out a crooked picture frame. 😂🤣😂

Comment

Isn't sark part of the Carroll tree at USC moreso than the Saban tree. That makes little sense to me. If you've been a head coach and get demoted to coordinator elsewhere, you don't become a part of that coach's "tree".

Doesn't seem to be much of the splash hire we would all expect the tu faithful to demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            I’ll wait till it’s official to comment. If it’s Sark I see a path I like.

Maybe Sark is OC / HCIW with Urban as the HFC [emoji15]
            I thought about that. Doesn't make much sense to fire him today. I thought they would wait until next week.

Comment

Maybe he’ll play his best players instead of appeasing to kids needs to feel relevant in the program.

That alone trumps Tommy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Arik Gilbert jumping off the shrimp boat and entering the transfer portal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Make sure you lock up your liquor cabinets. He won’t be kissing the cruits. But, Sark may tongue wrestle a few bourbon bottles.

Comment

I would be shocked if they hired Sarkasian There has to be better options

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                      Arik Gilbert jumping off the shrimp boat and entering the transfer portal

Two really good tight ends still on the roster.

Comment

Herman to LSU as oc?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          In the end, Texas felt Tom couldn’t beat Lincoln so he had to go.
                          So that quantifies losing to Gary?

Comment

What’s amazing is this has been extremely tight lipped process which is a complete 180 from how things have been handled in the past. None of the $9.95ers knew this was going to break. That’s refreshing as a sign of things are changing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Two really good tight ends still on the roster.

Man i like K.taylor a lot more than Gilbert he was so sluggish off the line... good talent but his head just wasn’t in it here from what i saw all season.

Comment

So are we looking at a ‘man due in the bayou next year? Freeman/Herman?

Comment

Working...
                                X