Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s just so silly! Herman needs to go and.... just win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

College Football Bowl Games

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
      Just stopped by to say hi....

And also remind yall that TAMU is ranked 5 and disputed as 4 by many. TU is ranked 20 and disputed by many to not be ranked at all....

But enjoy your OU proxy victory over UF lmao ��

Doesn’t mean much, Covid and all.... lmao, biggest bowl game since 1939 Sugar.

****, that was petty. I’m sorry. Happy New Year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
        Just stopped by to say hi....

And also remind yall that TAMU is ranked 5 and disputed as 4 by many. TU is ranked 20 and disputed by many to not be ranked at all....

But enjoy your OU proxy victory over UF lmao ��

Says the guy that has slurped on Bama since 2011.... Go choke on your vinegar and applicator...

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          No need to show the entire thing on TV, it looked really bad.. Likely to be some criminal charges after this. One MSU player stomped on a Tulsa players head while he was on the ground. Not good and lack of discipline on both sides. It started before the game, was chippy during the game and exploded after it was over.
          I doubt there will be criminal charges but certainly some suspensions or getting kicked off the team, like the unsuited #9 for MSU.

Comment

Y’all pounced on that lure!!

Comment

Oh look! Army passed the ball!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                I doubt there will be criminal charges but certainly some suspensions or getting kicked off the team, like the unsuited #9 for MSU.
                https://youtu.be/PUzZv60QnxQ
                The unsuited knucklehead, #9, was throwing hay makers and chasing guys down. He needs to be removed from the team. #0 for MSU was the peace keeper standing in the back of the Tulsa team.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                  Oh look! Army passed the ball!!!!
                  And the kicker **** the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                    https://youtu.be/PUzZv60QnxQ
                    Depends on what happens to #1 of Tulsa. He barely made it off the field.

Comment

Depends on what happens to #1 of Tulsa. He barely made it off the field.
                      He ran into the pile and got what he got. Tough guy wasn’t so tough.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        He ran into the pile and got what he got. Tough guy wasn’t so tough.
                        I really think he was trying to be a peace maker.

Comment

And how did that work out for him? . .

Comment

There were two #1’s. One was, the other ran and dove into the last big pile up and he got pummeled.

Comment

At the bay not watching games and if I missed it I apologize but how does miss st get invited to a bowl game with 3 wins?

Did see the fight highlights, looked like both teams “wanted to be there”��

Comment

Wasn't really a fair fight. MSU had 2 or 3 times as many players as Tulsa.

Comment

Working...
                                X