Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agreed with Herbstrieit coming into last week. OU has improved more than any team in the country since the start of the season. I would put them above anyone after the top 3 at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      Send it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      pm sent

Comment

Mullen was on a few list for possible replacements for Herman. I was intrigued but after his recent NCAA recruiting problems (show clause) and they way he handled their loss last night I am completely out on him.

Every team has guys missing for COVID, injuries, opt outs this year. Sure the game would have been closer if you had all your guys, hell OU would have loved to have their whole squad too. He had his Heisman finalist and “SEC players” and they got rolled. He needs to take his L and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          I agreed with Herbstrieit coming into last week. OU has improved more than any team in the country since the start of the season. I would put them above anyone after the top 3 at the moment.
          As a CFB fan, I would have loved to see an OU/Aggie matchup in a NY6. I agree that OU has been playing as well as anybody in the country over the last 3/4 of the season. That would have been an interesting matchup of contrasting styles.
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            I thought Bama fans were better than that.
            I enjoy seeing Mullen and the Gators get beat I like his excuses . only one game matters to me and its play New Years Day the rest of the SEC can lose all there bowl games as far as I care .

Roll Tide !!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              Living in the moment huh......

That’s hilarious

The Big 12 needs to start playing defense......can’t win it all without one

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Mullen was on a few list for possible replacements for Herman. I was intrigued but after his recent NCAA recruiting problems (show clause) and they way he handled their loss last night I am completely out on him.

Every team has guys missing for COVID, injuries, opt outs this year. Sure the game would have been closer if you had all your guys, hell OU would have loved to have their whole squad too. He had his Heisman finalist and “SEC players” and they got rolled. He needs to take his L and move on.
                I never understood all of the love for Mullen. Always thought he was shady and never really won anything

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                  I enjoy seeing Mullen and the Gators get beat I like his excuses . only one game matters to me and its play New Years Day the rest of the SEC can lose all there bowl games as far as I care .

Roll Tide !!
                  Your original post sure doesn’t sound like that...

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    Living in the moment huh......

That’s hilarious

The Big 12 needs to start playing defense......can’t win it all without one
                    4 of the 9 Big 12 teams are ranked better than tOSU in total defense. They also played 9-11 games versus some of the most prolific offenses in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      4 of the 9 Big 12 teams are ranked better than tOSU in total defense. They also played 9-11 games versus some of the most prolific offenses in the country.
                      not wrong

Comment

I really doubt horn fans excited over an OU win. I think they are laughing at all the sec fans coming to Florida’s defense.

Nailed it oktx....100%....But Aggy Brock and Peter Pan gonna carve their own little narrative to make it seem like others join in their knob huggin of other conferences foes... They want to make it seem like other folks are doing it too so they won't get ridiculed for it. It's like if there are enough folks doing it with us we can continue worshipping Bama without being noticed..
                        Last edited by Smart; 12-31-2020, 10:35 AM.

Comment

I haven’t crowed much. Just laughing at the Sec whining.
                          Whining? No one is whining, not here any way.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

I hate it when that happens... Bucknuts better hope Clemson doesn't bitchslap that bucknut defense...

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                              Whining? No one is whining, not here any way.
                              Excuses=Whining

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Take that L SEC honk!

Dang Smart, don't be a hater. you ut fan girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X