This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
    He will get drafted but will be way down the line.

I don’t see it happening. He’s Tebow without the skins

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
      It’s official...SEC refs suck!

Good win for the Horns!
      Yes, congrats on the win......and yes yes on the suck of the SEC refs. We see it every flipping week. They are horrible and with John Bible as the chief replay official, it makes it even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        And not one negative comment about Texas......are you offended or drunk?

Honestly, you’re the only one I’ve seen posting negative comments.....about your team.
        This didn't age well. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          He is a much better passer than Tebow and will be an ideal backup for someone. He’ll get drafter in the 5th round or so if his physical doesn’t turn up anything crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
            ****, I might be in minority but I hope Sam comes back. Casey looks good though, lets see Card as well!
            Time for Sam to leave the 40 and go hold clipboards in the NFL. Time to move onto the younger guys.
            Love Sam's heart and determination but as he said himself, he doesn't know what playing at 100% is anymore. He's given everything he has in the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
              He is a much better passer than Tebow and will be an ideal backup for someone. He’ll get drafter in the 5th round or so if his physical doesn’t turn up anything crazy.

Saaaaaved!!! Ideal? That sounds like a Texas fan overrating NFL draft pics like we’ve been doing the last 10 years. You probably had Malik going in the first round and LJH going in the 3rd or 4th before his combine 40. Time will tell though. His accuracy downfield is not very good.. if an NFL team takes a flyer on his heart it’ll be through UDFA...IMO

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post

He will sign as an undrafted free agent and make a practice squad in year one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a great win for Texas. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Agree, real warrior and I have enjoyed watching him play.

Comment

Nice win Horns! Sam is a warrior, but those other QB's are WAY more athletic. A blind man can see that lol

Comment

**** This is the first time hearing all these negative takes on Sam.....

Comment

Oops. I didn’t even know sip was playing. Was it on TV?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                            Oops. I didn’t even know sip was playing. Was it on TV?
                            Trolling live bait this morning I see

Comment

College Football Bowl Games

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                              Agree, real warrior and I have enjoyed watching him play.

Same here but he just seemed to regress a little this year... or maybe we are expecting too much from him....or he was just banged up all year and couldn’t hero ball it.

Either way.... I enjoyed his time but am excited about the new blood.
                              Last edited by Smart; 12-30-2020, 06:55 AM.

Comment

I see somebody forgot to take out the trash this morning.... smells like somebody was using lots of vinegar to clean up their place.

Comment

Working...
                                X