Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that Herman is gone and I can turn off the sunshine faucet, , I'm glad he and his quirks, his turtling and his stupid pee games are gone. Glad to have an offense that doesn't kill the QB...and is more attractive to recruits and current players. Hopefully his DC brings the pain as well. Sunshine is officially on at the Sark faucet!.....Hope there is no booze mixed in it..

Comment

Seeing that Bama offered Napier $2.5mil to be OC and HC in waiting with impression Saban retires after next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Now that Herman is gone and I can turn off the sunshine faucet, , I'm glad he and his quirks, his turtling and his stupid pee games are gone. Glad to have an offense that doesn't kill the QB...and is more attractive to recruits and current players. Hopefully his DC brings the pain as well. Sunshine is officially on at the Sark faucet!.....Hope there is no booze mixed in it..
        Oh my Lawdy, bring on the sunshine and to he** with dove hunting

I believe sark will be successful, he knows what it takes ball wise and will bring in the recruiters he needs that get to sell the coolest college town in the conference and possibly the country, especially when compared to Norman or Ames...

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
          Oh my Lawdy, bring on the sunshine and to he** with dove hunting

I believe sark will be successful, he knows what it takes ball wise and will bring in the recruiters he needs that get to sell the coolest college town in the conference and possibly the country, especially when compared to Norman or Ames...

LMAO!! I will be dove hunting either way. Not even Nicky Saban in burnt orange can stop that..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
            Seeing that Bama offered Napier $2.5mil to be OC and HC in waiting with impression Saban retires after next year.

He made some great decisions to pull out of those jobs he interviewed for if so!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              He made some great decisions to pull out of those jobs he interviewed for if so!

Speaking of dove .......Did yall kill any birds the other day?

Comment

College Football Bowl Games

Speaking of dove .......Did yall kill any birds the other day?

Zero. Only a few groups and they are super high. I’m 0-2 in Hondo at two of the bad *** places (Bader Ranch in September and Paloma Pachanga on Friday) this year so pretty bummed.

Comment

Zero. Only a few groups and they are super high. I’m 0-2 in Hondo at two of the bad *** places (Bader Ranch in September and Paloma Pachanga on Friday) this year so pretty bummed.

Well crud. I figured those places would be hopping with northern birds.

Comment

Looking like LSU DC coming down to freeman an arky DC Odom, and OC possibly Carolinas qb coach peetz who would bring back mangas as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well crud. I figured those places would be hopping with northern birds.
                      Dove hunting is really hard.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        Looking like LSU DC coming down to freeman an arky DC Odom, and OC possibly Carolinas qb coach peetz who would bring back mangas as well

Raymond’s name being thrown around on the Texas staff. I know he’s an LSU dude so interesting to see if there’s any truth to it. I read he might have been tied to Muschamp at DC which doesn’t sound like it’s happening right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Did they have any ag crop left or was it all cleaned out long ago? If there is available food there should be birds all over it

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Shots fired. Remember to have your gun plugged.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Lol!

Comment

Raymond’s name being thrown around on the Texas staff. I know he’s an LSU dude so interesting to see if there’s any truth to it. I read he might have been tied to Muschamp at DC which doesn’t sound like it’s happening right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He ain’t leaving unless it’s for DC job. No tellin how much he’s really makin he’s beloved at LSU

Comment

Working...
                                X