This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    OU may have been the best team to have put in the 4 hole based on the performances we’ve seen thus far.
    Sunbelt says, “hold my beer.....”

Comment

OU could have been in the #4 spot. I’m afraid it would have been the same result just a slightly better game.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        Manning gonna wear purple and gold!
        That's the word on the street

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          OU could have been in the #4 spot. I’m afraid it would have been the same result just a slightly better game.

It pains me to say this but if given the chance, I think OU would have thumped ND like ND thumped North Carolina with all their star players... Now excuse me while I go take a shower because I feel all dirty now....

Comment

Wrong again son, it would have a MUCH better game. OU or A&M would have been better choices.

After Kellys comment about prior played football, it was good to see ND get rolled.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              It pains me to say this but if given the chance, I think OU would have thumped ND like ND thumped North Carolina with all their star players... Now excuse me while I go take a shower because I feel all dirty now....
              Do you need a bucket to puke in?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                I understand.

Comment

Am i the only one that thinks the UT brass and CDC acted in haste to move on from Herman because of OU’s and even more so ATM’s upward momentum? The Horns have been playing great ball of late. It feels forced. I mean I get if you can get a proven great like Meyer. Just seems forced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                    Maybe it’s the lack of having to recruit that is drawing him in.

This is why Kyle Shanahan won’t come to CFB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

College Football Bowl Games

Agreed. Except OU got two key components back they did t have to start the season. Made a huge difference.

Last edited by Chad C; 01-03-2021, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        Am i the only one that thinks the UT brass and CDC acted in haste to move on from Herman because of OU’s and even more so ATM’s upward momentum? The Horns have been playing great ball of late. It feels forced. I mean I get if you can get a proven great like Meyer. Just seems forced.

No, his loss to TCU started the avalanche, coupled with another loss to OU, players negative recruiting, losing kids to opt outs and losing key commitments...cost him his job. It was all on Herman.

The (A) coach pursuit was Meyer. Herman was gone once that pursuit occurred. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          No, his loss to TCU started the avalanche, coupled with another loss to OU, players negative recruiting, losing kids to opt outs and losing key commitments...cost him his job. It was all on Herman.

The (A) coach pursuit was Meyer. Herman was gone once that pursuit occurred. Period.

This. If Herman beats Iowa State and plays OU competitive again the Big 12 Championship there’s a good chance he’s still our coach (unless Urban said yes).

Herman burned every bridge in the athletic department and BMD so once he failed to meet the winning expectations there was nobody standing in his corner to give him another shot. He had no friends left, winning was his only ally.

I do think once he lost to Lincoln this year, the Texas brass said, “if not now, when?” so I do think OU played a role in that thought process.
                          Last edited by Heath; 01-03-2021, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Good season Aggies! Way to pour it on in the 4th!

I'm not sure who I'm rooting for on the 11th! Is dove season open then?

Comment

Sounds like Flood is not the only coach Sark is targeting from Bama, Cuz is saying he’ll pursue Wiggins as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                                There’s been one QB to win a super bowl in the last 30 years that had “athletic ability.” If they pass on Lawrence for fields it will be a huge mistake. College it works, NFL not so much.
                                Trent Dilfer?

Comment

Working...
                                X