This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
    The Manning family is not leaving the SEC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree it would be shocking to have a Manning not play in the SEC. Eli looked hard at Texas when he was coming through and took a visit. There is reported interest in Texas and they have a lot of respect for Sark so I think he takes a look.

Comment

Urban Meyer lining up staff, expects to coach nfl Jaguars.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
        Maybe Sark will be his OC

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post

I never thought the NFL was an option after reading up on him and his family’s comments about it until I started hearing rumblings Texas was a no and trying to figure out why. I guess the allure of the NFL was to much.

It’s a safer play in regards to his legacy as a coach. For a man that hates to lose and hates not having control, it’s amazing he’s going to take an NFL job.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            I never thought the NFL was an option after reading up on him and his family’s comments about it until I started hearing rumblings Texas was a no and trying to figure out why. I guess the allure of the NFL was to much.

It’s a safer play in regards to his legacy as a coach. For a man that hates to lose and hates not having control, it’s amazing he’s going to take an NFL job.

Maybe it’s the lack of having to recruit that is drawing him in.

Comment

Texas A&M senior WR Cam Buckley, who missed the entire season after a preseason injury, confirms that he's coming back for one more year ��

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                Maybe it’s the lack of having to recruit that is drawing him in.

That’s always the knock on college jobs but if you read about coaching in the NFL, it’s a time grind as well. They work 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                  Texas A&M senior WR Cam Buckley, who missed the entire season after a preseason injury, confirms that he's coming back for one more year ��

Good for Buckley. Hope he comes back healthy and has a great year.

Comment

Will the Jags draft Sunshine or Fields....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      Will the Jags draft Sunshine or Fields....
                      Sunshine

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        Sunshine
                        Not so sure...if it is Meyer...he is extremely high on Fields athletic ability

Comment

There’s been one QB to win a super bowl in the last 30 years that had “athletic ability.” If they pass on Lawrence for fields it will be a huge mistake. College it works, NFL not so much.

Comment

Weeellll, Sunshine be pretty athletic. When you look at successful OSU qbs in the pros, the list is very short. The program doesn't make very good pro qbs. Just a historic thing that might be considered.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                              This^^^. Achane is the future RB for A&M. He runs like he is 220lbs.
                              And just think.....it was Achane or Evans. LOL....I’ll take Achane.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                Sark is probably bringing the Bama OL coach too. He owes a lot to Saban for giving him a second chance in his coaching career that I bet he doesn’t poach to much from Bama when it comes to coaches and players. There is some smoke he could bring stud QB Bryce Young but I don’t see Saban letting that happen.

I do think Texas can get back in with Ewers and greatly improves the chances with 2023 Manning.
                                Manning gonna wear purple and gold!

Comment

Working...
                                X