This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
    7 years as a head coach and a record of 46 - 35.

You are a smart guy in the know. Did I really need to explain?

Saban' first 6 years as a head coach at MSU....34-24 add a 7th he was 42-30...

I'm not comparing his future to Saban but every stop is different. We get it....you never have anything positive to say and you hate everything Texas.

Saban is on record as saying he is the best coordinator he's ever had at Bama. Hopefully the great Saban reset, post alcoholism, and humbling will reap some rewards for him and Texas

Comment

I love Costa Rica. My avatar is from there. Hope you slayed the fish today. I could go for some Gallo Pinto right now. Good luck tonight

Comment

College Football Bowl Games

7 years as a head coach and a record of 46 - 35.

You are a smart guy in the know. Did I really need to explain?

He’s worked under Carroll and Saban.
        He won the Broyles award this year.
        He’s one of the best OC’s / QB coaches in the country
        He’s a plus recruiter

On his record. He was 33 years old when he took over an 0-12 Washington team. He got the job at USC when they only had 2/3 of the available scholarships allowed because of sanctions. I’m smart to not judge his future based on that record.

I look at it that he got great experience at two Power 5 schools, learned from those years, then has been learning under Saban ever since.

Hell some at Bama had said he was the future at taking over for Saban. If you can’t call that a solid hire, then I can’t help you.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          TAMU better start playing more disciplined....

Ridiculous penalties
          Just how I thought it would go. Slow and borrowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING! CDC gonna sign off on $25M in buyouts for Sark after Dark? This is a joke right? [emoji1787][emoji1787]
            I thought y’all said CDC wasn’t in over his head?

You think Texas/CDC is going to pay that money or big money donors who wanted Herman out?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Saban' first 6 years as a head coach at MSU....34-24 add a 7th he was 42-30...

I'm not comparing his future to Saban but every stop is different. We get it....you never have anything positive to say and you hate everything Texas.

Saban is on record as saying he is the best coordinator he's ever had at Bama. Hopefully the great Saban reset, post alcoholism, and humbling will reap some rewards for him and Texas
              Oh good lord. Has nothing to do with hate “Texas”...we have been down that road before.

He’s not a solid hire and neither was Saban at the time.

Comment

We need to dig up the old sunshine pumping threads for the Strong and Herman hires.

Considering his past HC w/l record and drinking on the job, I would proceed with caution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh good lord. Has nothing to do with hate “Texas”...we have been down that road before.

He’s not a solid hire and neither was Saban at the time.

LMAO....its the same ol same ol. You hate Texas... you only post on Herman and Texas here..
                  You can **** the fans but you can't **** the players..

Who is a solid hire right now if Sark isn't and Urban said no.? I'll wait..

Comment

His resume doesn’t speak solid hire.

Please explain
                    Neither did Shrimp Boat Capt and he won a natty.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Neither did Shrimp Boat Capt and he won a natty.
                      He will not win another either.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                        We need to dig up the old sunshine pumping threads for the Strong and Herman hires.

Considering his past HC w/l record and drinking on the job, I would proceed with caution.

You were sunshine pumping Franchionne, Sherman and Sumlin. You should stay in your lane..

Comment

Sark is a good hire, all things considered. Hope for him that he stays on the straight and narrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

All new hires are sunshine pumping threads [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              LMAO....its the same ol same ol. You hate Texas... you only post on Herman and Texas here..
                              You can **** the fans but you can't **** the players..

Who is a solid hire right now if Sark isn't and Urban said no.? I'll wait..
                              There isn’t one princess.

Comment

Not Herm, That was a bleach drinking thread

Comment

Working...
                                X