This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    He can shut down Michigan thoughts after Michigan just extended Harbaugh today.

I haven’t read the details but it was expected to have him Extended but the buyout was reduced. Basically he had to restructure his contract or be fired. If he has a bad year next year, he gone.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
      I read somewhere that he was actively seeking the South Carolina job.
      [emoji2357][emoji2357]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I got my money on Aggy, don’t let me down! Gotta go puke now

Comment

What's the line on the Aggie game?

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
            what's the line on the aggie game?

Comment

aggies should breeze thru this game.

Comment

Evening started off right, heart shot a doe in the snow. Hopefully ags roll

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  I haven’t read the details but it was expected to have him Extended but the buyout was reduced. Basically he had to restructure his contract or be fired. If he has a bad year next year, he gone.

I haven't read them either but that makes more sense.. Was surprised to hear Harbaugh and extension in the same sentence. This must be a recuiting/Covid ploy.

Comment

ND handled the tarheels with relative ease. A&M should be able to do the same with dominant play on the line of scrimmage.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Or possibly now after the Sarkisian hire. I just don't get it. Maybe it will work out. Not excited.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                      Actually he is a solid hire. Herman was a flash in the pan. Sark is a coach and great with QB’s. The $$$ folks at UT need to stay out of his business so he can get the horns where they need to be.

Sark should get a lot of great skill players that ATM, LSU, and Oklahoma would normally get.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        I got em -7

Comment

BTHO UNC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Uh oh, it’s Bad Mond.....already see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Actually he is a solid hire. Herman was a flash in the pan. Sark is a coach and great with QB’s. The $$$ folks at UT need to stay out of his business so he can get the horns where they need to be.

Sark should get a lot of great skill players that ATM, LSU, and Oklahoma would normally get.
                              His resume doesn’t speak solid hire.

Please explain

Comment

It’s not skill that Texas lacks (well, other than at QB for most of the last decade). Consistency from one game to the next is. The only thing they’ve done consistently is playing to the level of their competition.
                                Last edited by TwoHighways; 01-02-2021, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X