No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Available Leases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy guys, anyone have any leads for a lease down in or near the RGV? I'm up in Willacy county and looking for something around an hr or so drive from me. The San Isidro area would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Lurchy View Post
      Howdy guys, anyone have any leads for a lease down in or near the RGV? I'm up in Willacy county and looking for something around an hr or so drive from me. The San Isidro area would be nice
      Good luck, I'm in the same boat as you and have been looking for a long time.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
        Good luck, I'm in the same boat as you and have been looking for a long time.

got a lead on a lease in Rio Hondo near the Laguna Atascosa I'm going to check out tomorrow. I'll let ya know how it goes. Last post I saw they were looking for 5 spots @ 3500 and you can bring 1 guest. Have no idea how big it is or the total amount of hunters

Comment

got a lead on a lease in Rio Hondo near the Laguna Atascosa I'm going to check out tomorrow. I'll let ya know how it goes. Last post I saw they were looking for 5 spots @ 3500 and you can bring 1 guest. Have no idea how big it is or the total amount of hunters
          Awesome, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
            Awesome, good luck!

Update on the lease, it butts up to the Laguna Acosta refuge. 350 acres for 7 spots. There is Nilgai, deer, hogs, quail, geese and sandhill cranes that come through. Definitely need 4x4 or a 4 wheel if it rains a bunch. $3500 a year and you can bring 1 guest. Owner is supplying the blinds. Landscape is pretty wide open with a few brush stands and ponds.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Update on the lease, it butts up to the Laguna Acosta refuge. 350 acres for 7 spots. There is Nilgai, deer, hogs, quail, geese and sandhill cranes that come through. Definitely need 4x4 or a 4 wheel if it rains a bunch. $3500 a year and you can bring 1 guest. Owner is supplying the blinds. Landscape is pretty wide open with a few brush stands and ponds.

Too many hunters but that would be a dream price of property with Nilgai running thru it!!! What side of LANWR

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                Too many hunters but that would be a dream price of property with Nilgai running thru it!!! What side of LANWR
                Westside

Comment

Westside

Gotcha. There are quite a few places with blinds set up overlooking the refuge. I bet they get some good Nilgai numbers through there

Comment

Lease opening on Uvalde County Deer Lease. Lease is located on the Frio River has ample wildlife and natural cover. This is for the remainder of the season till January 16. This lease will consist of one trophy buck, one cull buck, one doe, and unlimited hogs. RV hookups on site. Price is ...

Available lease for remainder of the season.

Comment

North or south of Uvalde?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PittBoss View Post
                        North or south of Uvalde?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Don’t know. Have to contact the person with the thread.

Comment

Have one opening on Archery only lease in Mcculloch county near Melvin. If interested PM for details.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                            Have one opening on Archery only lease in Mcculloch county near Melvin. If interested PM for details.
                            Pm sent

Comment

Working...
                            X