No announcement yet.

Cheaper than Dirt fined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped using CTD back when they came out one day and said "If you're holding an AR then we will honor the price. Everything on the shelf just went up."

Walked out and never went back nor used the online.

Comment

CTD is like our Murle's here in Granbury.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
        I'm out the loop what did they do?
        Their gouging is even more ridiculous than CTD. $125 for a box of 3030 corelokts for instance. They also have "monarch" ammo, which is an academy brand, so it seems they're the guys at the store cleaning them out every morning. I don't have an issue with prices going up, heck that's capitalism, but at a certain point it's just greed.

Comment

awesome. Them sorry SOB's

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
            Their gouging is even more ridiculous than CTD. $125 for a box of 3030 corelokts for instance. They also have "monarch" ammo, which is an academy brand, so it seems they're the guys at the store cleaning them out every morning. I don't have an issue with prices going up, heck that's capitalism, but at a certain point it's just greed.
            I had never heard of Alamo Ammo until yesterday. I was on AmmoSeek just looking to see if there was anything out there in any caliber. Looked up 30-30 and saw $96 at Alamo Ammo. I assumed that was for multiple boxes and it was just a typo.....guess not!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy1123 View Post
              This makes me happy. Hope Alamo Ammo is next.
              Alamo ammo is the worst. Their prices are insanely higher than others

Comment

Well merry Christmas to you cheaper than dirt

Comment

Absolutely no way in hell I would pay these outrageous prices for ammo. But there’s a sucker born every minute.

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                    Yikes.

But on the other hand they took their time to obtain the ammo and just want to help others get some too, but their time is worth something. At least that's what the classified scalpers here say lolol.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope they have to eat their ammo and stock on shelves.

Just like the rest of the bastages that show up every morning at Academy to empty the shelves and then try to resell for double the price; thus, preventing the working man from actually buying ammo that they would use for normal activities like hunting with the kiddos. Screw them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                        They should be ostracized from the gun community.
                        Making a fair profit is fine. But gouging is another matter.
                        Gouging AND scalping.

Comment

Good deal.

Hope the fine is wipes out their entire profit margin thus they sold the ammo for their price.

Comment

CTD has been shady as $%$@ for years... don't care for them.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                              Yikes.

But on the other hand they took their time to obtain the ammo and just want to help others get some too, but their time is worth something. At least that's what the classified scalpers here say lolol.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                              Naw, most of them just "found" some they don't need

Comment

Bravo! Gotta love that KP!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X