Is it Legal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    I'd say it would be legal as long as the deer is standing within the meets and bounds of your property... Your plat will identify specifically where the boundary is whether it is the geographic center of the riverbed, or one or other of the mean water level banks or something else.

If you did not know, then you did the right thing, and good on you for trying to find out. But the best way to find out is look at the survey of the property.

nope. Even if his deed goes to the center of the river, once the deer enters the water he can not legally shoot. It is a violation to shoot in, over, or across public water.

Comment

^^Unless duck hunting!

Comment

How about calling the game warden

Comment

I intentionally left the WHOLE enchilada if the OP is truly interested in reading everything about it I wouldn't be dumb enough to read it all and give my OPINION on a legal matter.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
            Ain't that the truth! Copy and paste sure has its disadvantages! My popcorn got stale just reading that.
            Lol he lost me by paragraph three! I appreciate that info though!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post

nope. Even if his deed goes to the center of the river, once the deer enters the water he can not legally shoot. It is a violation to shoot in, over, or across public water.
              I believe this is right

Comment

Illegal

Comment

Shoot

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post

What if he was shooting a bow?

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                      What if he was shooting a bow?
                      Lol good questions, i could have If I brought it with me, it was close!

Comment

Working...
                      X