No announcement yet.

Do you sleep with your spouse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same but we just bought adjustable split king. Game changer for sure.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KSU_Wildcat View Post
      So for those of you with dogs, do you kick them out when it's time to get cozy or do you let them stay and watch like pervs at an adult arcade?
      Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
      We kick that little b**ch out because she will bark the entire time. She still barks but at least the bedroom door somewhat muffles the sound.
      Originally posted by ca1219 View Post
      Yes it would be very annoying to hear a dog bark for 2 minutes straight!
      Classic!!

Comment

My wife mentioned building a house with two Master bedrooms for a customer. I told her that could be a great idea for her and husband number two but I couldn't do that. I didn't even want to go from a queen to a king when we got our new mattress but I gave in.

Comment

We occasionally do. I am typically the one who will get up and go because she does so dang much for me and the kids that I want her to have a good nights sleep. If I am snoring, she will kick me out or roll me over. If my back is hurting, Ill go sleep on the floor/couch. Sometimes my 5 year old wants me to sleep with her but she is figuring out daddy snores in her bed so she doesnt invite me much anymore.

I get my best sleep on the floor when my back is hurting.

Comment

We do, however we both like a little space when sleeping so a King bed was a must.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
              Always sleep in the same bed, unless I’m at the ranch.
              This and we've been married 50 years.

Comment

I work nights so I’ll usually “go to bed” with my wife and stay with her until she falls asleep. When I’m ready to go to sleep, I wonder off to my own room. Used to sleeping alone again and have a hard time falling asleep with her now. Dang shift work has ruined me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KSU_Wildcat View Post
                  So for those of you with dogs, do you kick them out when it's time to get cozy or do you let them stay and watch like pervs at an adult arcade?
                  The potential is there for a lot on here to get cold nosed

Comment

12 years queen size bed. She says I snore sometimes, but I don’t believe her.

No kids or pets in the bed I am totally against that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Together or she can move.

Comment

Same bed every night and "spooning" ... "forking" if I'm lucky.
                        Ex-wife and I had separate bedrooms.

Comment

Married 43 years and sleep together.

She takes sleep drugs so there's that.

I think she takes drugs during the day to put up with me so there's that too...

Comment

I'm going to be honest, I didn't think there would be this many folks who slept in different beds than their spouses. I'm 6'3 and consider the king bed necessary, lol. I snore, but dont toss and turn. We do use different blankets. She likes to be under the sheets and comforter, and I just use a blanket. If I go to sleep or She does, the TV goes off.

Dog will never sleep in my room. Kids can use the couch/floor from time to time if it's a weekend and we were all watching a movie or playing games late into the night.

Comment

married for 30, always slept in same bed. Occasionally we'll sleep separate for some of the reasons stated, even more so now that we're older. I believe I sleep better alone but she doesn't, I'm a light sleeper too.
                              Last edited by tdwinklr; 12-14-2020, 10:36 AM.

Comment

We slept in separate rooms when we had a Covid scare, I didn't like it. Wife stated that she slept better in the spare room, she always complains our bed is to firm. I like a firm bed for my back. She snores, I fart but still sleeping in the same bed

Comment

Working...
                                X