Somebody smoked a Monster in Collin County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobbs View Post
    Don't think it will ruin his life. The laws have been changed after the $50k fine on the 278". I think the law is $900 or so for taking a buck illegally now regardless of score. He might get hit with a trespassing ticket as well though.
    What?! they changed the law because of that POS?

Comment

Any updates on this one?

Comment

All I can find. Seems legit.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
          Maybe should let the facts come out before everyone gets their pitchforks out....lol
          You must be new here…….

Comment

I’m glad he harvested the buck. I’ve passed him up so many times. I’m just not in to drop tines…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
              Any updates on this one?
              Must be legit….

Comment

That is one of the ugliest deer I’ve ever seen. Glad that fellow put him out if his misery.

Comment

What a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  God please let this be a legit deal, hunters don't need anymore bad press!

Comment

Awesome buck! I do t do Facebook. He’s innocent until proven guilty to me… as I don’t know him

BUT I will say: you push around the 200” mark low fence, the possum cops are coming to question… period.

I had a 204” low fence east Texas in my safe for a guy….. less than 24 hrs I got the call. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X