Congrats

Comment

Nice and congrats

Comment

Great buck, congrats!

Comment

Those G3s are very cool! Congrats!

Comment

Great deer!! 150 is a hard measure to hit in reality! Keep the faith and it will happen!

Comment

Awesome buck, congrats!!!!!!!

Comment

Great buck

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                        He scored 147 and some change, but he’s absolutely a trophy to me. Thanks for reading!

But??? But hell! He's a trophy to 98% of the folks on this site. The other deer snobs can **** up a rope. Congrats on taking a great deer.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          But??? But hell! He's a trophy to 98% of the folks on this site. The other deer snobs can **** up a rope. Congrats on taking a great deer.....
                          Haha...I agree, Smart! I was just reiterating that even though my goal has been a 150”, I’m more than happy and blessed with this deer...even if I never kill one bigger...not gonna stop trying, though!

Comment

Great buck congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                              Haha...I agree, Smart! I was just reiterating that even though my goal has been a 150”, I’m more than happy and blessed with this deer...even if I never kill one bigger...not gonna stop trying, though!

**** I read right over the 150" goal in your post. I understand the comment now. Sorry man...

This place has had a bunch of folks verbally downplaying the deer they kill because somebody else is in their head about what a "real" trophy should be...and it just grates on me. ie ..."He's not a trophy to some of yall but he's a good one to me" or...."He's not the biggest out there but I've never killed one this big" etc etc. Man I'm like shout it from the mountaintop....be proud!! to hell what everybody else thinks.!!

Anyway I missed your goal , hence the comment......Congrats again on a great deer!
                              Last edited by Smart; 12-07-2020, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X