SA thievery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
    Once a year for the past 23 years ive stayed at the dive hotel next to Lulus bakery on N Main Ave while on our annual hunting trip to San Antonio. Never once had an issue. Not sure if it's in a bad area or not but it sure looks shady. Maybe ive just been lucky.
    Jesus man you’ve been lucky!! I make at least one overdose, stabbing, assault, etc every **** night I work. Not to mention that place is full of bedbugs just a heads up haha.

Comment

I was at the indoor range the other day and was thinking how easy it would be for someone watch you leave the range and go to walmart or someplace and break into your car and take your range bag full of guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac View Post
        Jesus man you’ve been lucky!! I make at least one overdose, stabbing, assault, etc every **** night I work. Not to mention that place is full of bedbugs just a heads up haha.
        Thanks for the heads up. I figured it was a bad area but its been tradition that we stay there. I have a bad case of OCD and like to keep things the same whenever possible but i don't want to push my luck. Will be looking at a different place to stay at next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
          Once a year for the past 23 years ive stayed at the dive hotel next to Lulus bakery on N Main Ave while on our annual hunting trip to San Antonio. Never once had an issue. Not sure if it's in a bad area or not but it sure looks shady. Maybe ive just been lucky.

You have been very lucky . That’s a sketchy part of town .

Comment

One day someone is going to lay in the back seat covered in packages waiting on the criminal....new type of camo and hunting.

Comment

when i was young and worked security we would sit in a personal vehicle and watch for things like this.

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
                Brother it’s not that the police don’t do anything about it, the fact is we arrest them when we catch them and it takes months or even years to get to trial and most career theives are back at it at another location! Think about a city of over 1.5 million people with 2400 officers to cover that from the chief down to the newest graduate of the academy divided by 5 substations and 4 shift of patrol and CID, traffic,swat, and all the other units!! Plus catch one fight him get complained on by the suspect used to be a process ,now it’s an automatic lynchin for the officer including firing and indictment without due process. No one wants to do the job the way the media portrays officers actions! “POLICE KILL MAN” while the man was shooting up a house and then turned the gun on the officers!! Is usually the way the news is reported
                Thats BS, I caught three people in a ford ranger leaving my garage with my stuff and I pinned their truck with mine up in the front of the neighborhood, they even stuck around until SAPD showed up and they didn’t do anything except give my items back. The cop said they would make up all kinds of excuses and nothing would happen so he wasn’t arresting them but could arrest me for the way I detained them.

But a cop lays in wait for vandals at his own property and nothing happens to him when he shoots them.

Double standard, Defund !
                Last edited by Johnny44; 12-03-2020, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
                  Brother it’s not that the police don’t do anything about it, the fact is we arrest them when we catch them and it takes months or even years to get to trial and most career theives are back at it at another location! Think about a city of over 1.5 million people with 2400 officers to cover that from the chief down to the newest graduate of the academy divided by 5 substations and 4 shift of patrol and CID, traffic,swat, and all the other units!! Plus catch one fight him get complained on by the suspect used to be a process ,now it’s an automatic lynchin for the officer including firing and indictment without due process. No one wants to do the job the way the media portrays officers actions! “POLICE KILL MAN” while the man was shooting up a house and then turned the gun on the officers!! Is usually the way the news is reported
                  This is bull crap, these are very well know areas and not a police officer to be found. There is no trying to catch anything, just show up hours later to file a report. It is an issue with proactivity vs reactivity, and San Antonio sucks at it. I hd to beat the hell out of a guy in Sonterra that was jumping on a ladies car acting crazy after waiting over 20 minutes for police to show up. They got there just in time to spray me with hydrogen peroxide to get the criminals blood off of me. Hell they taped it from the police helicopter...

Comment

Working...
                  X