Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Stand and fill Feeders, choosing the right one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a buccees ASF, krivoman stand and fill directional, and a Outdoor Addiction stand and fill. Rate em in order:
    1. Krivoman Directional- built like a tank, backed it up close to some cedars and it slings it out towards blind. It’s basically hidden. Believe it holds 700-800 lbs.

2. Outdoor Addiction stand and fill- holds 650lbs- same design as buccees asf but legs are heavy duty square tubing-

3. Buccees ASF- holds 600- good feeder as well, a little bit cheaper than the OA feeder

All three are good feeders and I haven’t had a problem with any of them

Comment

The new 720 lb at Academy are great

Comment

Where’s a good place to find the Lamco’s at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo View Post
          Where’s a good place to find the Lamco’s at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angelo Tractor Supply.

Comment

I would want the motor and all the guts to be easily serviceable. Things do and will go out.

Comment

I want to find 1-2 directional stand & fill. Those seem to be harder to find.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Texas wildlife supply. Hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  I want to find 1-2 directional stand & fill. Those seem to be harder to find.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed.. most directionals are “stand in your truck and fills”.. better than a ladder but still not the same as feet on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post
                    I have a buccees ASF, krivoman stand and fill directional, and a Outdoor Addiction stand and fill. Rate em in order:
                    1. Krivoman Directional- built like a tank, backed it up close to some cedars and it slings it out towards blind. It’s basically hidden. Believe it holds 700-800 lbs.

2. Outdoor Addiction stand and fill- holds 650lbs- same design as buccees asf but legs are heavy duty square tubing-

3. Buccees ASF- holds 600- good feeder as well, a little bit cheaper than the OA feeder

All three are good feeders and I haven’t had a problem with any of them

I only own a Krivoman, but I’ve filled, hauled, and hunted most of those mentioned above. Will echo that the Krivoman is built like a tank, but also light enough for a single person to load into the bed of a truck and is on sleds, so easy to pull behind a 4 wheeler or ranger if you need to get it in a tight spot. I’ve beat it up pretty hard and it shows 0 signs of wear. Will probably get another this off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by neskora View Post
                      I only own a Krivoman, but I’ve filled, hauled, and hunted most of those mentioned above. Will echo that the Krivoman is built like a tank, but also light enough for a single person to load into the bed of a truck and is on sleds, so easy to pull behind a 4 wheeler or ranger if you need to get it in a tight spot. I’ve beat it up pretty hard and it shows 0 signs of wear. Will probably get another this off-season.
                      How far will the Krivoman directional throw?

Comment

The asf have been good to me I have a stand and fill 1250 on skids I don't need Id let go of

Comment

I bought an ASF 600# stand and fill this year. I will be selling my double 55 gallon high rise big ***** feeders and replacing them with the ASF feeders as they run out and funds permit. SO much easier to fill and work great.

Comment

Working...
                          X