No announcement yet.

My Dad could use some TBH prayers .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for your Dad and whole family Jason!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thank y'all...very much appreciated They have him on heavy oxygen and are monitoring him as we speak in the Portland North Shore ER. Not sure what the next move is just yet, but all I know is he is being monitored and is coherent.

Comment

Prayers up. I'm in Ingleside. If i can help, I'll do what i can.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers said for your father, Smart. I pray he gets better real soon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up Jason

Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Thank y'all...very much appreciated They have him on heavy oxygen and are monitoring him as we speak in the Portland North Shore ER. Not sure what the next move is just yet, but all I know is he is being monitored and is coherent.
                You know durn well that if you need anything, there is a whole herd of us that will help out. More prayers for you dad.

Comment

Prayers said for your dad and family.

Comment

Prayers up for your Dad and family

Comment

Praying

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for Marvin and your family Jason

Comment

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery. Let us know if you all need anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for a full recovery.

Comment

First I've been on line in several days so just now seeing this Jason. Sure sorry to hear about your dad having the dang Kung Flu! I'll get on praying for him and your step-mom right away. Let me know if I may be of assistance sir.

Lord, there's so much of this terrible mess going around, we sometimes lose heart and become discouraged. Praise the Father through the Son, we have relief from this and all sickness!! Lord we ask You to bathe Marvin's body and spirit in Your loving kindness and heal him. Bring him easier breathing and bring him comfort. Use his care team to bring about healing in a supernatural way that is from only You Lord. Comfort and protect his wife Nancy as she has been caring for him. Give her your blanket of protection and if she is infected, cleanse her from the disease. Watch over them both and give our brother Jason peace and comfort knowing that You are present in their lives. We ask these things in the powerful healing name of Jesus our Savior, Amen.

Comment

Done for Marvin and Nancy.

Comment

Working...
                                X