No announcement yet.

Another mt lion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of y'all need to grow up and drop it...

I posted a few years ago about a lady friend who saw one up in Wise county and you guys laughed me off the page. Even though she is an avid hunter and has taken a lion (mountain lion) before and all I heard was she was crazy/saw shadows/house cat/etc... So I don't put much stock in some of you.

Comment

Another mt lion thread

Originally posted by WCB View Post
      A couple of y'all need to grow up and drop it...

I posted a few years ago about a lady friend who saw one up in Wise county and you guys laughed me off the page. Even though she is an avid hunter and has taken a lion (mountain lion) before and all I heard was she was crazy/saw shadows/house cat/etc... So I don't put much stock in some of you.

Was it black or pink? Refresh my memory?[emoji12][emoji51]

Comment

I remembered the Wise County lion story, I also questioned it. Could there have been one in Wise, sure. If I remember correctly she saw the lion carrying a calf, which it could do, but when that was added to the story my BS meter pegs. Until there are photos, it’s all hearsay.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
          It's not completely surprising that a lion was identified in the area. They have a large home range and sometimes seek out new territory. But, there absolutely is not a population of lions in the area or anywhere east of I35 in Texas. 99.9% of all 'sightings' are not verified and never substantiated. Plus, there's a better than average chance this was a pet lion.
          "Sometimes?"....."Absolutely?"...."Never?"....

Comment

Pretty scattered, rather very scattered in this part of the country, not a 'stable' population. I'd grant people seeing them in multiple places is likely the same lion, their range is very large.
            As for when there's one, there's two? Not.

Comment

Working...
            X