Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Binos to buy

What binos would you purchase if you weren’t getting Swaro’s
    Need to upgrade from my junkie Nikons and can’t really talk myself into getting the swaro ELs
    Last edited by 2good2Btru; 11-30-2020, 06:19 PM.

Swaro EL! Buy once, cry once!

Comment

Get the Swaro SLCs. Not as much as the ELs, but still **** nice binos.

Comment

I just told a buddy yesterday I wish I never bought my swaros.

Dang things allow me to get such good looks at deer I can always find a reason why to not shoot it

Comment

What Binos to buy

Swaro is king but I really like my Leupold Pro Guides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought and still use my first pair of Swarovski binoculars over 30 years two pair later and I am no help on what else to buy and be happy with

Comment

I’ll give a plug to my Mavens. Amazing low light performance and solid build for a lot less than Swaros, but still in the premium optic category. Mine are the B2 9x45s

Comment

Following

Comment

Vortex

I'm too poor to give an opinion on Swarovskis but the Vortex I have are great with a flawless warranty. The diamondbacks they sent me to replace my old pair came with the Glasspak Bino Harness.

Comment

Another swaro vote here

Comment

Mavens The wife and I each have a pair of there 10x30 compacts.

Comment

Mavens!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Below is just my personal experience having looked through/hunted with both.

Meoptas to my eyes were 98% of Swaro SLCs for about half the price.

You can find Demo Leica Geovids with built
                          In range finder for sub 1500 at CameralandNy. Great glass and great value. Slightly “colder” tint than swaro glass, but I loved mine. Only switched to SLCs because I just had to know if I was leaving anything on the table.

Depends on what kind of hunts and your hunting style. Picking deer out of the pinewoods, judging bucks in the hill country, western hunts, etc.

On the budget side, Vanguard Endeavor EDs are about as good as it gets for my eyes before spending 1k. Some of have good luck with Vortex, but again, for my eyes, the Vanguards smoke anything in the vortex line.

You can find meoptas around 7-800 bucks. Vanguards 2-300. I just sold some swaro slc’s for 1225.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                            I’ll give a plug to my Mavens. Amazing low light performance and solid build for a lot less than Swaros, but still in the premium optic category. Mine are the B2 9x45s

Going to check these out

Comment

If you are primarily hunting in a blind in Texas anything from a Vortex Viper HD and up will work.

But, if you want the last pair you will ever want save up for the Swaro ELs. I have a pair of 8x32 and they are clearer, crisper and brighter than any others I have owned. I actually sold a pair of 10x42 ranging binoculars in favor of the 8x32.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X