Single pin bow sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single pin bow sight

Hey guys, thinking about adding one of these to the Christmas wish list. What brand you running and what do you like/dislike about it?

Save yourself 50% and buy the Axcel Accutouch in classifieds. I switched to this single pin sight 5 years ago and never looked back. Very simple to sight in, and very easy to use. It has notched pins that the slider clicks into at your set yardages, so there is no mistaking exactly where you are on the slide rail.

Comment

Check out the Spot Hogg Fast Eddie. Get the two pin with dual yardage indicators. Rugged. Love the interchangeable sight rings.

Comment

I second the Spot Hogg Fast Eddie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spot hogg father

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
            Save yourself 50% and buy the Axcel Accutouch in classifieds. I switched to this single pin sight 5 years ago and never looked back. Very simple to sight in, and very easy to use. It has notched pins that the slider clicks into at your set yardages, so there is no mistaking exactly where you are on the slide rail.

^^ He's not wrong! I bought an Axcel Accutouch here several years ago, and between the accuclicks for the no-look yardage, I added some additional bits to it that makes it super easy, great alignment to my peep and the .010 fiber. Liked it so much I bought my pops one for his halon (which was a MASSIVE upgrade from his previous sight) and he immediately loved it.

Admittedly, I have shot several single-pins, and have liked specific items about all of them, and without making the deal I did here on TBH, I probably would not have tried this one. At present, this is the sight I have I my setup and I am not finding a reason to change anything to date.

Specifically, I like the ability for the micro-adjust windage, the accuclicks, and I can go between shooting with/without a scope super quick. I put a crosshair inside the housing that highlights the pin much better as well for a quick level-steady view. With the 100 yd tape, I actually have about 160 yds of sight slide movement but my bow is slow enough that it moves it down too far and won't clear my arrow.

Comment

Working...
            X