X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Drop!

[CENTER]
    Meet Sarah.
    Sarah is our very own LASIK Counselor at Mann Eye.
    Sarah had LASIK with Mann Eye.
    Sarah sees awesome.
    Sarah shoots nice bucks with her Bow.
    BE LIKE SARAH!
    Contact Laurie or Sarah with any questions you have about LASIK. We are here to help you see life better!![/
    CENTER]
    Attached Files

Can one do lasik counseling just for the heck of it?

Comment

Bad eye sight and archery don't mix!

Comment

Pretty girl that bow hunts!!! That sounds dangerous.... too bad she had lasik, now I really don’t have a chance

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
          Pretty girl that bow hunts!!! That sounds dangerous.... too bad she had lasik, now I really don’t have a chance
          Now that's funny.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Lasik-check
            PRK- check
            Cataract Surgery with PanOptic Lenses-check

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha. I mean consults are free...and fun...and I don’t think we have a limit on how many consults one person can do....
              [QUOTE=ACCURACYINC;15288274]Can one do lasik counseling just for the heck of it? [/QUOTE]

Comment

Hahahahahaha. OMG. These comments are fantastic!!
                Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post

Comment

I want to be able to burn ants. Also, can you fix color vision?

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Congrats to her.

Comment

I went to an ophthalmologist & they said something like my lenses are too thin for any vision correction surgery. Keep in mind, they were trying to sell me glasses & don't perform surgeries. Does this sound like a legit answer or not? I'd like to get my eyes fixed if I can.

Comment

Great buck!! I ever need lasik,I know exactly where I'm going!

Comment

I bet you they were referring to your corneas being too thin. We always want your corneas to be thick enough to handle a treatment. Our consultations are completely free and we do scans of your corneas as well as a full exam to ensure you are a great candidate for LASIK. If for some reason you are not a good candidate there are other procedures out there that can get you out of glasses and contacts. Let us know if you would like to come in for a consult. We have several locations and are happy to help.

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                            I went to an ophthalmologist & they said something like my lenses are too thin for any vision correction surgery. Keep in mind, they were trying to sell me glasses & don't perform surgeries. Does this sound like a legit answer or not? I'd like to get my eyes fixed if I can.

Comment

hahaha. Hmmm....ability to laser/burn ants....Well you're not asking for much are you? LOL. And unfortunately there is nothing out there yet that fixes color vision. We wish there was. There are different filters that are used to help enhance colors but no actual fix.
                              Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                              I want to be able to burn ants. Also, can you fix color vision?

Comment

Working...
                              X