195 inch 14 point low fence trophy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WCB View Post
    Either of you shoot a 195" buck you can sit wherever you want.

I've seen impressive bucks before but this one takes the cake!! Awesome buck and kudos to the hunter.

How do you know how big of deer I have shot got 26 in my trophy room plus lots of other animals. Just think it stupid. I have right to say that if it want too. Not knocking the deer it is a really nice buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
      How do you know how big of deer I have shot got 26 in my trophy room plus lots of other animals. Just think it stupid. I have right to say that if it want too. Not knocking the deer it is a really nice buck.

Whatever dude. The pics are great. They showcase the deer, which is all anyone really cares about. No one cares what the hunter looks like or how small he can make the deer look by looming over it.

Comment

HuntingFool, after revisiting this thread I'm pretty sure you may never post another pic on TBH again and I want to apologize for my part in it. The picture thing is a pet peeve of mine that I should have kept to myself. Great buck and program you guys are running down there. I'm low fence South Texas as well and this gives me hope!

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
          HuntingFool, after revisiting this thread I'm pretty sure you may never post another pic on TBH again and I want to apologize for my part in it. The picture thing is a pet peeve of mine that I should have kept to myself. Great buck and program you guys are running down there. I'm low fence South Texas as well and this gives me hope!
          It is all good. I will say this - in the first pic he was not behind the deer - he was beside it.

When you see this deer in person you realize that even those pics do not do him justice. It is hard to tell from pictures but his mass was 39 inches which is incredible IMO.

I too have seen the pics where somebody holds a bass at full arm length or sits 5 feet behind their deer. That was not the intent of these pictures. We take our pictures of trophies sitting on top of a tank dam so their horns can be seen better against the skyline.

So no worries and thanks for reaching out

Comment

Wow, very impressive. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
              Why in the hell do some people think that the OP has to answer a single question asked of him?? Be glad he posted a picture and as much info as he did. He doesn’t owe anyone anything, and whining about wanting a location probably won’t get you one.
              Couldn't agree more. If I get asked where I shot one when decide to post a pic I'm just telling them in the bellybutton.....

Comment

Really nice, congrats to all involved

Comment

Working...
                X