Cypress safe mover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cypress safe mover

Hey all. I need an empty safe moved from one house to another in the cypress area. Can anyone recommend someone that is reasonable? I was shocked at the two quotes I got. Safe needs moved 3 miles and isn’t big. Just to big for me.

I’ve chased before and there are not reduced costs for a smaller safe or shorter distance.

Comment

Check with Nick of Time safe movers. Two men and a truck will move them as well I believe.

Comment

Call Champion Safes off 1960 for his guy... I would say you’re looking at $200-300 is the going rate. With the risk of damage I wouldn’t get anyone to do it.

Comment

Moore security does mine. Fast and efficient.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
            Moore security does mine. Fast and efficient.

Sierracharlie out....
            X2

Comment

Go to Harbor Freight, buy one or two of their 1000 lb floor dollies (they cost around $15 each) and rent/borrow a trailer.

When my wife and I moved into our lease house while preparing to build our new house a while back I did this exactly. My brother and I moved a 700 lb empty weight safe out of the old house, onto a trailer and into the lease house. If you can get one or two people to help it’s really not as difficult as one might think.

Comment

Working...
              X