• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great deer, congrats!

Comment

Awesome buck. Congrats!

Comment

Very cool looking buck, those brows are something else. Congrats!

Comment

Looks like a great Trophy Buck to me.

Comment

That is a bad a buck dude!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

That's not the caliber of deer I was expecting when I first started reading. Great buck.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Might not be a trophy for you but he would be for me. Congrats on a fine deer !!

Comment

Great buck and rifle too! I have used Bob before. Good guy!

Comment

Quartering-to shots don’t often leave much if any blood trail. The trade off is that they don’t usually go very far.

Anyway, thats a super nice deer. Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                        Might not be a trophy for you but he would be for me. Congrats on a fine deer !!
                        Thanks! TO me, this boy is definitely my trophy!! This will for sure take the center of the wall over my fireplace for a long time to come. Currently it's my first buck which I got a euro mount done. I was invited out to a co-worker's lease for this one (euro mount) and was told to "chootem dead" because he has been trying to get rid of him for a couple of seasons.

The most recent 10 pt I was instructed to choot him also since he grows so high and is barely outside of the ears. Hell, I'll take it, I got some much meat out of him ! could barely shut my Brute Box 50!! I'm lucky that one of the shoulder's was destroyed! haha. I got 1 front left leg, both rear legs, ribs, back straps, and tenderloins. Beyond grateful to have plenty of meat to feed myself and family!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          Quartering-to shots don’t often leave much if any blood trail. The trade off is that they don’t usually go very far.

Anyway, thats a super nice deer. Congratulations.
                          You aren't wrong there! And thank you! The only time I had a good broadside look at him, he was surrounded by fawns and other does. When I shot my doe, it was a head shot at 85 yards and dropped her. My Euro'd buck was a heart shot and went about 25-30 yards into some tall grass and left a nice trail to follow. Both animals yielded more than plenty of meat for me.

Comment

What a toad! Yeah same luck with the .243. I have a prohunter bbl in that cal that needs to go!

Comment

Congrats. That is a great buck!!

Comment

was this the Whitehurst ranch in tilden?

Comment

Working...
                                X