No announcement yet.

hand tools for Christmas Soldier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use my tools daily for a living and and purchased the craftsman -Profesional- series and it has lasted and performed exceptionally well for over 10 years now

Comment

Ace hardware,Lowes, Sears(on line) sell Craftsman.You can get a good set of mechanics tools for around 125.00. Sears tool have lifetime warranty, you have to send in the broken tool no longer on spot exchange. Lowes house brand is Kobalt it has a lifetime warrenty and will exchange on spot. These are both good tools to work with.

Comment

Husky has some good deals right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
          Ace hardware,Lowes, Sears(on line) sell Craftsman.You can get a good set of mechanics tools for around 125.00. Sears tool have lifetime warranty, you have to send in the broken tool no longer on spot exchange. Lowes house brand is Kobalt it has a lifetime warrenty and will exchange on spot. These are both good tools to work with.
          I just took a 3/8" Craftsman ratchet to Lowe's 2 weeks ago for replacement.

Comment

Buy him American made.

Comment

Originally posted by TA_Fab View Post
              Husky has some good deals right now.

Husky has some combination ratcheting wrenches that are quad sizes so their two pack can handle 8 different nut sizes for under $30.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                Kobalt from lowes has lifetime warranty
                This. I’ve had good luck with all my Kobalt tools and they are reasonably priced.

Comment

I have craftsmen in my standing tool cabinet at home and never had any problems with them and I wrench fairly regularly for just being a home mechanic. I also have a set of Task Force (lol) that my dad got me 20 years ago that rides around in my truck and gets used often and has held up great considering how cheap of a set it was.

As I’ve added to my tools over the years I’ve been buying Gear Wrench and some proto. Depending on how often I might use something, I might settle for Harbor Freight.

Comment

Klein hand tools.

Comment

Working...
                    X