Clear All

F5, f5 .......

Comment

Story later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He got some mass. Congrats man.

Comment

Awesome. A buck in the snow in Texas two years in a row. Congratulations!

Comment

Excellent Steve...you been hard at the game this season bud.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang, still got snow on the ground. Good one Red!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice buck!

Comment

Love those basketball racks! Sucker got some tines!! Congratulations!! Great way to start a nice long Christmas break!! Sure makes that long drive home better!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Love those basketball racks! Sucker got some tines!! Congratulations!! Great way to start a nice long Christmas break!! Sure makes that long drive home better!
                    You ain’t wrong Charlie! My big deer that I was after got killed east of me a few days ago. I was a little bummed about it but that’s going to happen. I’m sure we kill deer that were in someone else’s hit list.

Boys I’m tired! I’ve passed on multiple deer well into the 150’s for one reason ir another but tonight I wanted to shoot one. Everything felt good, deer moved early, and they poured into the fields. I had several this evening that got my attention but when this dude filled up the binos I was pretty certain I was shooting. I watched him for a while to make sure and when I finally said go I went. I didn’t have my binos but I guessed him at 450. That’s what I dialed my scope to. Either my ol Diboll Eyeball is pretty close or my gun is off (likely the latter) but I 10 ringed him either way. Bobby also knocked tge gizzards out of some hogs.

Comment

Beautiful buck! Love that tine length.

Comment

Congrats bud! Heck of a deer!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats, Steve!

And killing a deer in the snow 2 years in a row in Texas, for an east Texas fella, is pretty special...next year go for the trifecta

Comment

Nice tall tine buck. Good shootin' and congratulations! You deserve a break in the pines for some rest.

Comment

Congrats on a great deer. Well deserved thats for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m pretty sure Steve is parked at a gate on one of these pastures napping this morning. I’m posted up in the stand where he shot his big buck last year. I’ve got my bow and a rifle so hopefully something will be bleeding this morning. Feeder just spun and it’s cold!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X