Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Back Up Top For The Rest LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks, at least out east us road hunters stick together lol
    Call in on them for hunter harassment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You think it’s hunters or day hunters? Most of the cattle ranchers I know up this way have hunters they lease to. That’s the only reason I ask.
      Side note the cattle rancher that leases my place was two steps from offering a *** kicking the first time we met. He came riding up like the Lone Ranger the second time. Now he would give me the shirt off his back. I think it’s how there programmed.
      Last edited by myway; 12-15-2020, 09:37 AM.

Comment

That’s frustrating. Does your landowner know the neighbors? Maybe he can tell them to leave you alone? Good luck on the rest of the season,

Comment

Hey Red, keep you one them carpet knives with the hook blades in it handy... They'll stick a side wall quick fast n in a hurry!

Comment

How's the weather in the panhandle this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
              You think it’s hunters or day hunters? Most of the cattle ranchers I know up this way have hunters they lease to. That’s the only reason I ask.
              Side note the cattle rancher that leases my place was two steps from offering a *** kicking the first time we met. He came riding up like the Lone Ranger the second time. Now he would give me the shirt off his back. I think it’s how there programmed.
              It’s the rancher and his family. They own consecutive ranches for about 3 miles on the county road.

I took an afternoon and morning off. I’ve been going pretty dang hard and the season/ the weather is starting to wear me down a little bit. My cousin Bobby aka Eastexhunt is about 45min out and we’re gonna get after them for a couple of days and I’m thinking about throwing in the towel when he goes home. I’ll be back up the day after Christmas but I need to charge my batteries a little bit.

I got busy yesterday and never updated y’all. I called the Gray Co game warden and made contact about the incident(s). He had gotten a call that morning and was in the area so I went over and met him. We had a long visit and I explained exactly what and how I was doing things. The bottom line is I was doing absolutely nothing wrong, against the law, or even disrespectful to anyone else’s property. The more we talked he actually graduated the academy with and is very good friends with a very good friend of mine. He said he would have a talk with the rancher and clear the air. I offered to be there when he does and explain what I’m doing. We’ll see how it goes.

Comment

Well Steve, you can't do any more than that. Sounds like you've for sure done your due-diligence. Sure hope you can keep those arseholes from ruining your season and all the good things you've done there this year!!

Comment

I just counted them up. Bow season included I’ve been up here for 56 days with only 2 days off for Thanksgiving. No dang wonder I’m tired lol. Buck or no buck I’m leaving when Bobby does and I’ll be back the day after Christmas to finish off the season and extended season. I’m ready to go back to work so I can get a break lol

Comment

I’m hunting this evening. Bobby is set up a mile from me on the other side of the field. He just text that he has 8 does out there. Several were already in the field when I got here. It warmed up to about 40 and some of the snow is finally starting to melt. That’ll make these green fields pop.

Comment

Kill a big un this evening, Steve. Then enjoy some well-deserved time off!

Comment

There is a string of does pouring in the field

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

20 or so here now. Does and young bucks

Comment

It’s slow going over here so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stud 3yo 8 with a broken brow

Comment